Bbc Sounds App (1 Viewer)

15isto2

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 27, 2018
Funster No
Any thoughts... I was in Turkey using a local sim card in my iPhone and had a VPN set to UK with location services turned off. Was able to stream radio but not download anything. Setup worked fine with BBC Iplayer. What did I do wrong?

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
I have noticed this. In Spain last year I had the same issue. I discovered the VPN wasn't necessary. Stuff worked without it but most stuff didn't have the download button either way. Strangely some odd programmes could download but not many. I don't understand why or how but just to say you are not alone.

OP
OP
15isto2

15isto2

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 27, 2018
Funster No
I have noticed this. In Spain last year I had the same issue. I discovered the VPN wasn't necessary. Stuff worked without it but most stuff didn't have the download button either way. Strangely some odd programmes could download but not many. I don't understand why or how but just to say you are not alone.
Thank you, I thought I was going a bit mad!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
It may be an app issue, I noticed when in Spain & France my android TV box would allow access to videos on Prime that are avalible to rent or buy where as they are there on my TV at home.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back