BAVARIA ARTIC T74LC (2 Viewers)

D

DL42846

Deleted User
I'm thinking of getting a new to us one of the above. However I am surprised to find they have a Fiat Ducato 2 lt 115 ch engine. I'm concerned that it might be under powered as our present 2.3 Ducato 130 feels just about right.
Does anyone have any experience of the 2lt Ducato engines.
Comments would be greatly appreciated.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Surprised me as well. However, it is only 15hp difference when you think about it. On the other hand, my first van was only 84hp and it felt ok on a 3500kg chassis

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I'm thinking of getting a new to us one of the above. However I am surprised to find they have a Fiat Ducato 2 lt 115 ch engine. I'm concerned that it might be under powered as our present 2.3 Ducato 130 feels just about right.
Does anyone have any experience of the 2lt Ducato engines.
Comments would be greatly appreciated.
Well before the 2.3 fiat fitted the 2.8 and there is little difference in performance..BUSBY,,

OP
OP
D

DL42846

Deleted User
On further investigation they don't supply the Ducato 2 Liter to the UK as it couldn't be supplied in RHD due to the engine layout. It is Euro 5 complaint if that means anything. Think I will have to give it a test drive and find out plus talk to some local MH dealers here and find out if they have any major problems compared to the 130 Multyjet engines

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back