Bavaria A class (1 Viewer)

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Anybody know where the drain tap is for the fresh water tank on the above ( not the frost dump valve ) i prefer to leave empty but cant find it and not in manual .

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Pop into the right hand side rear garage then look right and you can remove a panel which gives you access to the top of the water tank.

Unscrew the big black screw cap and then reach in (directly beneath the screw cap) and you'll find a very small grey rubber bung. Pull that.

It sometimes comes with a small chain connected.

If your tank has water in it then expect a wet arm.

All the best,

Andrew

May 1, 2015
Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
Rapido C86 Auto
Exp
Since 2014
Pop into the right hand side rear garage then look right and you can remove a panel which gives you access to the top of the water tank.

Unscrew the big black screw cap and then reach in (directly beneath the screw cap) and you'll find a very small grey rubber bung. Pull that.

It sometimes comes with a small chain connected.

If your tank has water in it then expect a wet arm.

All the best,

Andrew

Or pump the water from the fresh to the waste tank and then drain that

Patrick

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
If you have a garage like the one in the pic below then you must first remove the small piece of wood (marked by the yellow blob).

You'll need to put your fingers through the holes and give it a sudden hard tug to release it.

Once the wood is out then revert to my post above, i.e. unscrew large black screw cap, stick hand in tank, remove small grey bung.

Job done.

Screenshot_20201004-191058_Gallery.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back