Batteries Elecsol 110 Carbon (1 Viewer)

wildone69

Free Member
Jan 20, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria 680sl
Exp
Has anybody used Elecsol 110 Carbon what were they like, is the carbon a gimmick and what would be your opinion on this battery?EFB and carbon are supposed to be best, apparently.
Replaces Elecsol 110 Carbon
Nordstar

12v 100ah Carbon EFB Leisure Battery

Carbon EFB batteries are intended primarily for vehicles and leisure applications

Made in Europe

ideal for Caravans, Motorhomes and Boats. Their failure-free operation, high durability and excellent electrical

Parameters have been achieved due to the use of thicker electrodes made in 3Dx technology, the implementation

of an innovative method of seasoning and the use of modern carbon additives

<Broken link removed>

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Wildone
Just to let you know that you aren't being ignored. Your post has only just this minute gone live. We manually check and approve new members first posts that have links within to ensure they are not spammers. Your post was just approved; people can see it now (y) Thanks.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Has anybody used Elecsol 110 Carbon what were they like, is the carbon a gimmick and what would be your opinion on this battery?EFB and carbon are supposed to be best, apparently.
Replaces Elecsol 110 Carbon
Nordstar

12v 100ah Carbon EFB Leisure Battery

Carbon EFB batteries are intended primarily for vehicles and leisure applications

Made in Europe

ideal for Caravans, Motorhomes and Boats. Their failure-free operation, high durability and excellent electrical

Parameters have been achieved due to the use of thicker electrodes made in 3Dx technology, the implementation

of an innovative method of seasoning and the use of modern carbon additives

<Broken link removed>
Elecsol stopper trading in 2013. As I understand it that was because their batteries were crap ...........................

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Taken from your link, and if you can quantify this then please explain because I'm lost. Methinks they are trying to confuse the customer with gobbledegook. :gum:

A new line of Carbon EFB batteries.

Main features that distinguish the Carbon EFB battery group are:
• spatial structure (3Dx) of electrode materials’ carriers,
• high corrosion resistance obtained thanks to the special plastic forming of the lead tape, i.e .:
6-fold rolling and 7th stage of calibration,
• excellent charge acceptance due to the use of carbon graphite additives,
• extended cyclic life thanks to innovative seasoning technology that improves the adhesiveness of electrode materials,

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Taken from your link, and if you can quantify this then please explain because I'm lost. Methinks they are trying to confuse the customer with gobbledegook. :gum:

A new line of Carbon EFB batteries.

Main features that distinguish the Carbon EFB battery group are:
• spatial structure (3Dx) of electrode materials’ carriers,
• high corrosion resistance obtained thanks to the special plastic forming of the lead tape, i.e .:
6-fold rolling and 7th stage of calibration,
• excellent charge acceptance due to the use of carbon graphite additives,
• extended cyclic life thanks to innovative seasoning technology that improves the adhesiveness of electrode materials,
Well you know what they say baffles brains.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Welcome.

the link is for a Nordstar battery not an Elecsol... it states its a replacement for the Elecsol.

i agree the description is baffling to me ( but thats not difficult ) it appears to have been "google " translated so is out of context and rubbish,

i have however rated Alpha batteries.. ( in the past )

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
sounds like a load of Chinglish bollox

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
I had the Elecsol Lead Acid batteries as new with my Autotrail in 2011. I got 3 years out of them. They went bust ! so surprised to see them back again.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
<Broken link removed>

Only weighs 23 KG and no mention of how many cycles and D.O.D.

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
Had one of the early ones, when first introduced (1980's). Didn't last any longer than the others I tried (but chargers were not 'smart' in those days). May have got two seasons out of it. Got a free pair of binoculars when I bought it, though, which were surprisingly good and are still in use!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back