Bathroom cabinets shelving (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
Our Auto-Trial Scout came without any shelves in bathroom cabinets, rendering them useless as everything falls out when you open the doors.
Any non sarky ideas welcome
D

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Fit some shelves :ROFLMAO: Sorry couldn't resist it..
Can you not make some out of plywood or plastic. I used some offcuts of white fascia board for some extra shelves in our cupboards.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry, Dawn... can only think if you know someone good at DIY to make lightweight shelves with a small lip on the front. In my last van I had a useless glass cabinet which was very tall and no shelves, so I got a joiner to make a shelf half way up with a small lip on the front.. It was good for drinking glasses then.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I bought perspex off ebay. Cut it, sanded the edges and glued it.
Used masking tape to make sure the glue didn't get on the visible bits.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Depending on the size of your cupboard, Betterware do a product called Add-A-Shelf which we have used. Wilkinsons used to do a similar product with folding legs which was only a couple of pounds (I don't know if they still stock them).

Having got shelves in place, Link Removed (various sizes from different suppliers) are useful to stop small items falling about.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Fit some shelves :ROFLMAO: Sorry couldn't resist it..
Can you not make some out of plywood or plastic. I used some offcuts of white fascia board for some extra shelves in our cupboards.

Ralph used some oak upvc facia board for ours. He got some tiny little plastic brackets. So we have a shelf in each over head cupboard now. In the wardrobe in the bathroom he put 2 extra shelfs , with bigger brackets one above each existing one. Great for folded clothes , when were away longer than a weekend :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back