Bath Racecourse Motorhome Show (2 Viewers)

Nana

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Globecar campscout
Exp
7 years
Now all moved on I told the RSPB man the only bird I was interested in was one in a chicken curry stopped him dead.
Nice company all weekend and some good laughs.DILLY DILLY
If you are in Melksham go look at Caen Hill locks too, the longest flight of locks in the country 29 in total. Takes half a day for a boat to get to the top. Nice pubs on the canal. Thanks for a good weekend.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
My sister and I had great weekend, two days sight seeing around Bath. I paid £4.80 a pint at the show.It was a £4.60/@4.80 in bath so not a lot of difference.
Fantastic weather, and as always great funster company. Great night in Swansea Jacks pop up. I've told my sister all about Funsters,and she now agrees the are so friendly.
DILLY DILLY everyone. Until the next time. Take care.
John

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Thoroughly enjoyable weekend at a great location and handy for visiting Bath. Good company and met some new Funsters. The motorhome show was not so good with the lack of accessory stands but the entertainment was good but should have been in a marquee for better acoustics. Bar prices were a shock to the system for those of us who spend our time in Wetherspoons and Benidorm :rolleyes: . Thanks to Ray (Swansea Jack) for parking us up at the correct spacing of one and a half dog leads and to the helpful Appletree staff.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 5, 2017
brinklow warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Romahome duo hylo
Exp
since 2016
Hi to the funsters, I really enjoyed your company, dilly, dilly. Lol. Thanks to Swansea jack for parking us up and entertaining us and it was great to meet all the lovely funsters you made me so welcome.
The entertainment was very good and we were so lucky with the weather.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all again soon.Patricia the slightly soiled

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
Hi, Pat the Initiated
The £54 is correct, however if you had used the funster discount code it would have been
£6 cheaper.
Ray. Dilly Dilly

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back