Bath (Comedy Walk) Meet FULL- CLOSED (1 Viewer)

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Bath

Sadly will miss it and would like to meet more of you but plan to be at Arnhem over the same period "A Bridge too Far""anniversary

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Bath Comedy Walk

I am looking at arranging a meet in Bath. This will be on a campsite at the Bath Marina with Hard standing and capable of taking any size motorhome. 28 August or the 4th Sept( prices TBA) Number will dictate prices, the more the merrier.

EDIT : DATE NOW CONFIRMED 17-18-19 of Sep

Our very own Funster JJ has agreed that whatever Saturday we choose he will ensure that he is the resident guide on the World famous Bath comedy Walk. ::bigsmile:

So if you fancy a weekend in the fantastic city of Bath, with quality entertainment on the Saturday please say so here. it will be nice to get a feel for numbers interested. Up for it? I am::bigsmile:

Reviews of the Bath Comedy Walk

If it is not too late I would love to join you as Bath is not too far from Forest of Dean

Keep Smiling

Nannyjan

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Bath Comedy Walk

I am looking at arranging a meet in Bath. This will be on a campsite at the Bath Marina with Hard standing and capable of taking any size motorhome. 28 August or the 4th Sept( prices TBA) Number will dictate prices, the more the merrier.

EDIT : DATE NOW CONFIRMED 17-18-19 of Sep

Our very own Funster JJ has agreed that whatever Saturday we choose he will ensure that he is the resident guide on the World famous Bath comedy Walk. ::bigsmile:

So if you fancy a weekend in the fantastic city of Bath, with quality entertainment on the Saturday please say so here. it will be nice to get a feel for numbers interested. Up for it? I am::bigsmile:

Reviews of the Bath Comedy Walk

Just checked my diary and it is my aunt's 100th birthday party on 17th September, but I can still join you Saturday. What day will the Bath Comedy Walk be taking place or is JJ so energetic he is going to do all three nights.. He may be a little tired after vexing his brain over the rubik's cube. Sorry JJ just teasing.

Keep Smiling::bigsmile:

Nannyjan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
JJ what day you doing the comedy walk. please. I am going down to Bristol and wondering if I can join you for one day... Jim are you now fully booked. I will stay at a CL if you are. Sorry to be a pain.:Blush:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
JJ what day you doing the comedy walk. please. I am going down to Bristol and wondering if I can join you for one day... Jim are you now fully booked. I will stay at a CL if you are. Sorry to be a pain.:Blush:

We can take more no problem:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
OK Jim. I will contact hospital tomorrow and cancel my appointment. I don't want to go in anyway. Fed up. So will you book me in please.

How much deposit or full payment is now due? Can I give it to you at the Northern Show? Along with the other money I owe for sub.

Ta.

Out of interest, which day IS JJ doing the comedy walk?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
All I can say after being on the walk it was fun all the way (but if I say any more I would have to be silenced) go and enjoy a brilliant evening. Bath is one of the nicest places I have been to the whole place been a World Heritige Site and you can see why.

If you have bikes I would take them with you as its a lovely cycle ride along the canal into the centre of Bath. Ed and I would go again like a shot but we will be in Scotland in August and September but have a great time everyone who goes on it. Carol.

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Jim
Just seen this. These dates we may well be able to make. Can we confirm over the weekend please?

John & Pat

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
No problem:Smile:

Hello Jim,
Put us down for attending. Do we need to pay anything up-front? Where and when do we turn up and how will the site owners recognise us?

Just a few questions. :RollEyes:

John & Pat

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
how will the site owners recognise us?

John & Pat

You wear a red carnation and give the password "I love you darling" and wink.

The recognition password is "You ****** pervert" and on hearing that just drive in.

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
You wear a red carnation and give the password "I love you darling" and wink.

The recognition password is "You ****** pervert" and on hearing that just drive in.

:ROFLMAO: That would be so cool, were it true, and probably completely appropriate to the event.

John

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'll add you to the list guys, nothing to pay till we get there:Smile::Smile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:ROFLMAO:Brian, slight deviation, but your post reminded me of when a few years ago I was member of a breast cancer site and arranged to meet several unknowns in a huge cinema car park.... I wandered up to about five cars with people sitting in them and tapped on the window, to ask 'Are you looking for Joy?'

It was only later when I found the real group of people I realised what I had been doing and why the aghast expressions on their faces.::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
:ROFLMAO:Brian, slight deviation, but your post reminded me of when a few years ago I was member of a breast cancer site and arranged to meet several unknowns in a huge cinema car park.... I wandered up to about five cars with people sitting in them and tapped on the window, to ask 'Are you looking for Joy?'

It was only later when I found the real group of people I realised what I had been doing and why the aghast expressions on their faces.::bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO:

I've knocked on a few MH windows with "are you a funster ?". I got away with a suspended sentence.

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
jim can you put myself and fran on the list for this meet.sounds great,we will deffo be coming.:Smile:

cheers chris

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Looks like it will be a good meet - by my calculations about 18 of us going so far:thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
OK the list for Bath so far, we have room for a few more if you want a weekend in the City of Bath. Its £16 per van per night. And as well as the sights of bath we will be attending our own JJs Comedy Walk on the Saturday evening - Can't Wait:thumb:

Jim & Sian
haganap
Hilldweller
Pat4Neil (maybe, probably, provisionally pencilled in, might be coming!)
Wasp
Lunarman
Red Sonja
Staging Lady
Clarify
weekenders
LandyLover
Champers
AdgeRas
NannyJan
Movan
Jaydee
Chrisboyo
ChrisGreen

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
hey jim will movan be joining you twice then, split personality or what:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Knowing some of the FUNSTERS coming to this meet there will certanly be some funny walks !!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back