Basque area -where to go visit stop. (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2017
Peak District
Funster No
MH
4 wheels on my wagon
Exp
Since 2013
IMG_3037.JPG
ive currently found myself in the ( french) basque area after heading from Bayonne direction.
I need to spend a few days relaxing and planning , with dog , before moving down to Spain - possibly Benidorm, to have a longer winter stay.

Firstly, I am
In st pee sur nivelle at the moment ( aire about 9 euros) and have decided I really like the basque area and would like to explore a bit more so got a maps etc from tourist bureau .( will be going back later for a little more advice)

Is there any best order I should visit these places

I'd certainly like to visit Sare and st jean de la Luz ./ and st jean pied de port/ciboure / edpelette and will be going back to Biarritz as I got to the aire to late yesterday.
Taking the narrower roads with care but don't want to end up on anything too narrow / steep. Tourist board have said streets in st jean de Luz are too narrow and I should take the bus.

I shall probably be staying at st jean de Luz campsite to access showers " arena camping "? accepts dogs .

I've got maps and websites and I've already got another thread but now looking for more specific recommendations for other villages in the area Funsters a have seen and can recommend to visit There doesn't seem to be very cheap aires here but c'est la vie.

Heading towards Pamplona after I presume

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jillytots
Mar 14, 2017
Peak District
Funster No
MH
4 wheels on my wagon
Exp
Since 2013
Doh oops sorry I am talking about the french Basque Country first and I see I've posted this on the Spain thread

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back