Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
hi all we don't celebrate :censored:2 xmas but it could be an excuse for a meet.:beerchug::wine::drink:
so are there any meets going on around xmas / new year just for the sake of a meet and not all the niceties and merriness
or are we just being grumpy old so and so's?
answers on the back of a used £15 note.:thumb:

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
first weekend in December is as close as i can offer.

Near Stratford upon Avon. In a rally field with water and dump but no ehu. Gennies will be ok used with consideration.

Any good for you?????

pudseykeith

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Leeds West Riding of York
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
Xmas ba humbug !

hi all we don't celebrate :censored:2 xmas but it could be an excuse for a meet.:beerchug::wine::drink:
so are there any meets going on around xmas / new year just for the sake of a meet and not all the niceties and merriness
or are we just being grumpy old so and so's?
answers on the back of a used £15 note.:thumb:

Hi Andy. Your not on your own. We made that choice 40 years ago and withstood the flack that came from the family. We demonstrated our datumination [sorry for the spelling] to all the family, we invited them to a xmas dinner of beens on toast. They never mentioned the subject again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pudseykeith and Rosalie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
There is one for YANKS only

first weekend in December is as close as i can offer.

Near Stratford upon Avon. In a rally field with water and dump but no ehu. Gennies will be ok used with consideration.

Any good for you?????

There is one for Yanks.. being sponsored by RV Spares .. at Cheltenham first weekend of December.. they have 50 pitches, but so far few are interested, so it may not run.... shame.... was hoping to rumage through the parts shop which is open all weekend for the event.

Bob

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
We are away at present but have decided to probably host a het together over new year based purely On the fact we want to go away ourselves so will be a simple thing at a very nice quiet pub we know and have held meets at. A sort of come over and see the new year in with others that don't give a shxt few drinks a bit of grub and a folk
Band... The more that come the more we will do details will follow when we return

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
I will ask the doctor if he will let me have a pint or 2 then i will ask the wife if i can come to play will let you know as i like that pub Paul

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
new year meet

We are away at present but have decided to probably host a het together over new year based purely On the fact we want to go away ourselves so will be a simple thing at a very nice quiet pub we know and have held meets at. A sort of come over and see the new year in with others that don't give a shxt few drinks a bit of grub and a folk
Band... The more that come the more we will do details will follow when we return
will watch for posts we are looking to go away for new year depending where it is, we live in worcestershire.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
No problem, will hope to have something up in a few days. Its about 60 miles from you

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Let's turn this into a game and try and find out where it is!

- so is it nearer than 60 miles for us, or further?

maroom2

Free Member
Apr 4, 2011
l,estartit,costa brava
Funster No
MH
bessacarr
Exp
rookie
1st weekend dec

hi upmarkethippy,is it still on for stratford-upon-avon?.we are looking for a meet 1st or 2nd weekend of dec-eddie&debbie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back