Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just reduced my Adriatik 660sp to be found in the classified section.
Featured in the new MMM May edition on the top of page 277.
Don't just look, pick up the phone and ring me. :winky: ( only buyers for the motorhome to ring, nobody else !! :ROFLMAO: )

Maddie

OP
OP
Maddie

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I thought that I had switched off my phone but .....no no it is fully charged and working !! People are looking but that is all. :cry:

Maddie

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Fingers crossed Maddie - if the price is good you should hopefully have a sale soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Maddie

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I am getting daft in my young age. I did not put my mobile number in this ad. :ROFLMAO:
Just put it in the advert. :RollEyes:

Maddie

Ian T

Free Member
Mar 20, 2008
NR19 NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt and Hightop
Exp
MHomes and tugging =40 yrs
I got back from Peterborough and was hoping to find some responses for my Autotrail Cree advertised in the classified section here, but didn't find any. :Sad: I reduced the price as well. I'm having the MOT done in a few days, so that may help. :Smile:I supose the general finacial position is to blame. :cry: Its a great pity. because its a nice clean van, all ready to holiday in.: pray: :Smile:

Ian T

OP
OP
Maddie

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
The thing is, that once you've made up your mind you want to see some action. Specially after the way we were let down.
Know what you mean :winky:

Maddie

Ian T

Free Member
Mar 20, 2008
NR19 NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt and Hightop
Exp
The most annoying thing is that my neighbours think that weve got his and hers motorvans now, and with the car, we have to play musical motors when we want to go out in one of them. ::bigsmile: We have to shunt them about in the driveway and road. :ROFLMAO:

Ian T

OP
OP
Maddie

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I am trying to go to the Kent showground this weekend as there is a motorhome show. You never know. Here is the link.
Link Removed

Maddie

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi Maddie, saw the advert unfortunately its too big for us as we have parking length restrictions where we are. Good luck with the sale though xxxxx

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I got back from Peterborough and was hoping to find some responses for my Autotrail Cree advertised in the classified section here, but didn't find any. :Sad: I reduced the price as well. I'm having the MOT done in a few days, so that may help. :Smile:I supose the general finacial position is to blame. :cry: Its a great pity. because its a nice clean van, all ready to holiday in.: pray: :Smile:

Ian T

Hi Ian, what length is it please. We have to have something no longer than about 17ft coz of length restrictions where we live

Ian T

Free Member
Mar 20, 2008
NR19 NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt and Hightop
Exp
Sorry about the delayed reply, been busy. :Smile:
I havent measured it myself, but the paperwork that came with it says its 19'4",
7'2 1/2" wide, and 9' Height, or in new money 5.89 x 2.20 x 2.74.:thumb:

Ian T

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Just a thought guys, have you tried the Autotrader publication Caravan & Motorhome Trader?
Advertising fees are much cheaper tham MMM and there are always loads of motorhomes of all types listed. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back