Bargain Data Plan (1 Viewer)

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
For those on the hunt for a good value data only plan (UK only) there is a special offer on with EE at the moment - the data will work with their sim whether you get 4g or not, it will default to 3g in a 3g device so not an issue.

If you hurry over to MArtin Laeis' MoneysavingExpert site and click on the link, EE are offering £11 a month for 5GB data on a monthly contract, first month free - MSE are giving a £10 a month voucher to reduce the usual £21 a month cost after that as a combined offer with EE, so their voucher is applied monthly if you have signed up via their link and your 5GB data costs £11 a month on direct debit. All sim types available from standard to micro to nano.

Definitely the best deal out there at the moment, but hurry -it ends today! You have to take it up online, it is not valid by phoning to get the deal. :thumb:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks for letting us know about that. It is a good deal but I will stick with 3. I have found it to be faster and (3g) available in more locations.

OP
OP
camcondor

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Its. So dependent on location isn't it? I have used 3 for ages around and about our area /work, which is Midlands /West Mids /south Brum, and have found 3 increasingly slow and glitchy at work particularly, in Birmingham where its meant to be so much better! I was delighted with that new mifi as EE seemed to give much better all round performance, but I have a bit of data on 3 to use up so am doing so, while I await delivery of the new contract sim. I would normally have used one of those 3 3gb sims from Ebay in a month in my ipad, but they have rocketed in price, so I bought EE ones instead, which gave 6gb for £19. Will keep a spare 3 sim in case we visit areas with poor reception for EE.

I have signed up for the £11 for 6GB EE 4g/3g data only contract and will see how it goes........:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back