Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
084_zps9eszapkm.jpg

Step-1 Clear the history code from duplicator
1. Press button A and B continuously until LED flash 3 times
2. Release button B (Keep pressing button A),and press button B Slowly for 3 times, LED flash
3. Release button A,finish code clearance.
If code clearance done properly, short press any button. Light won't flash at all.
If light flash when short press any button clearance process done wrong. Please repeat clearance process again.

Step-2 Copy code from original transmitter
Place the cloner remote and the original remote close together side by side. Make sure they are touching.
1. Simultaneously press a button on your original remote and one of the buttons on the clone remote and hold until the LED on the clone remote flashes steadily. The Blue LED will first flash 3 times quick, then stops for a second, then flashes steadily.
2. Release both buttons. Programming is successful. Copy other buttons in same way.
Even if everything done correct sometimes copying process failed. Repeat all programing process again and use different remotes position Face to face, back to back, like T Position.
Thank you very much for that, Techno, I haven't tried it yet, am just about to go off for a short trip and want to give it sufficient time to do it properly. But from all accounts it probably will not work on my new van. Will report back next week!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Nope, won't work on mine. Anyone want a free fob? Trouble is, the stamp will probably cost as much as the fob cost new! I will take it to the Malvern show and first one can have it.

Could I put first dibs on it please! :)

Hi Bob, just to say thanks for the remote, hubby had a little play yesterday but couldn't get it to work so I'll have a go this week to see if it needs the 'female touch' ... or brain power! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back