igcw9170

Free Member
Apr 12, 2010
swansea
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
I'm hoping someone has been here in a motorhome.
This summer I am driving, on my own, to south of france, then, for reasons that I wont go into, my family are joining me by flying to Barcelona and then I am picking them up. Does anyone know how easy it is to park a 24ft Motorhome in Barcelona Airport and if you know of a site that I can stay over for one night, probably around the Narbonne area, I would be grateful.
Thanks.

camper69

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
North Bucks
Funster No
Exp
I'm hoping someone has been here in a motorhome.
This summer I am driving, on my own, to south of france, then, for reasons that I wont go into, my family are joining me by flying to Barcelona and then I am picking them up. Does anyone know how easy it is to park a 24ft Motorhome in Barcelona Airport and if you know of a site that I can stay over for one night, probably around the Narbonne area, I would be grateful.
Thanks.

Why not just get them to get a taxi to a pre determind meeting point.

Derek

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
of a site that I can stay over for one night, probably around the Narbonne area, I would be grateful.
Thanks.

Hi!

If you feel tired before Narbonne, you can stop for free at my place (Balma near Toulouse)not far from motorway and on your way to Barcelona.
Just let me know if you want extra informations.

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

ritaderek

Free Member
Jul 29, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
Exp
there's a campsite just to the south of Barcelona very close to the airport called tres estrelles. you can virtually get a beachside pitch. buses into Barcelona cost 1.35 euros last sept - takes about 25mins. Airport can't be more than 10 mins by taxi from airport - get them to come to you!

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
i would not recommend any one wild camping near narbonne , we were robed there and the police dont give a damn as they do not work at night :Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back