Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
YES...
My son got one of my xmas presents from them..

I had my first delivery 2 days ago, some 5mtr internal LED strip lights and some clip sprung electrical connectors..
Everything £4 delivered... Took a while to come, about 14 days...
Watch prices as I am sure some are dearer than you can get here in UK but worth a look..

Also you have GEARBEST.. Similar operation but not used that one yet...

Seem's to be a direct selling board for Chinese companies away from ebay.. Reminds me from years ago of "Asian sources" when you had a great big catalogue to look through and order wholesale direct from far east.

ps.. Dont tell @Techno cos he takes the P*** out my cheap LED's.. !!!!

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Not used them but I can't seem them being any different to any of the other sites selling stuff from China - you pays your money and you takes your chances.

Personally I wouldn't buy anything photography or electronic related from anywhere like this.

It will either be fake which could potentially damage the genuine items you might connect to or will be a grey import which means you get no warranty support from the manufacturer.

You'll probably be OK with non-electronic accessory type things but don't spend more than you're prepared to write off if what turns up is useless.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Dave, I used them about 4 years ago, recommended by someone on here. Purchased two small hellicopters for the grandsprogs. They worked okay untill they tried to knock a wall down with them. Never needed to contact them for warranty, though they did bombard me with email advertising but no more than Amazon do now.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Is it some form of sex supplement?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun