Bailey Autograph 68-2 manufacturer mode (1 Viewer)

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Can anyone help get the control panel into 'manufacturer mode'? It is the 2017 model and can only find instructions for older models. :(

Wyn

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
I have done it, it's something like the same as before only you press pump and power button at start instead of power and light button.

I will go in motor home this evening and just check that as the main thing I remember is you press and hold the pump button with another one at the start of the process (and it took me loads of attempts before I got it right)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
The one with the tap picture, I am in van later so can confirm full procedure then but it's something like press pump button and both scroll buttons at same time for 5 seconds then follow old procedure but as I said my instructions I followed are in the van so will confirm later unless someone beats me to it

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
Hi Wyn

My vehicle is the 79-6, I have Just been in van and after a number of go's managed to get into manufacturers settings as follows

with panel turned off

press and hold both scroll keys and the pump (tap) key for about 5 seconds

release scroll keys (whilst still holding pump key) and press the lights key

release all keys and you should see manufacturers settings on the screen

press enter key to enter manufacturers settings

please note it does take some patience as if any key press is slightly released at the wrong time it doesn't work, I also found after an unsuccessful attempt I always turned master on and then off again and waited till screen went dark (though not blank) before retrying. I have been told it should be the same even if power is on but haven't tried it.

Kev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Wyn

My vehicle is the 79-6, I have Just been in van and after a number of go's managed to get into manufacturers settings as follows

with panel turned off

press and hold both scroll keys and the pump (tap) key for about 5 seconds

release scroll keys (whilst still holding pump key) and press the lights key

release all keys and you should see manufacturers settings on the screen

press enter key to enter manufacturers settings

please note it does take some patience as if any key press is slightly released at the wrong time it doesn't work, I also found after an unsuccessful attempt I always turned master on and then off again and waited till screen went dark (though not blank) before retrying. I have been told it should be the same even if power is on but haven't tried it.

Kev
Success! Thank you so much. It certainly is a fiddley business until you get the hang of it.
Thanks to all who responded. I want to access it so I can reset the water level. I need to get the van level to do this. Too late in the day now but I'll know how to do it when convenient.

Thanks again. (y)

Wyn

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
So glad of the help gaining access.
While I'm in there does anyone know where I can find a list of what all the settings do?

Wyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back