bailey approach 740se (1 Viewer)

Apr 3, 2013
Fareham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Hi I have just joined this site, so hello to all you fellow funsters! We are just about to purchase a bailey approach 740, has anyone else got one and are there any known problems with them? Many thanks Mandy

Organplayer

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
organplayer

Bought ours in Dec 11, but had it registered 1/12. So far no probs to speak of, except we had the sliding bar which slides across the top of the habiatation door,removed. Then had a little clip to retain the door open,fitted. This is our fourth m/hme, and without doubt the warmest. Our son was also impressed with the build quality of the Bailey m/hme, and he swapped his Swift for a Bailey 625. You will luv it. Best wishes Eddie.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Welcome to Webbies. :Doh: :thumb:

I was about to ask the same question after being impressed with it at Peterborough yesterday but thought I'd search the forum first. Much as we like our Starspirit the Bailey gives us nearly all the things we'd want on the next motorhome, fixed bed, good kitchen storage, large fridge, sofas to lounge on, cab forming part of the lounge, cab aircon and generally more space all round. Thought it could have better/bigger access to storage areas for chairs/loungers, BBQ etc. and doubt if I'd get my feet in that tiny butler washbasin. :ROFLMAO:

Got a reasonable part-ex price from Becks too so ..... thinking about it. :RollEyes: Forgot to mention too that we were definitely going to buy German next time but we'll see.

On a general note, other funsters might tell me, given it's on an Al-Ko chassis does this really give that much of a better ride and handling and do away with the need for air suspension which I, and many others have on our vans?

Last edited:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
:welcomefunster:

Welcome to fun

Cant say for the motorhomes but always thought there caravans where very good.

Mel

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years
Best I looked at

Had a look round the motor homes at Spinney at Knutsford I thought the Approach seemed the best nice with lots of space and cheaper than most.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nethernut

Free Member
Apr 25, 2011
NE Scotland
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
We've owned ours for a year now, have done almost 7,000 miles with not a problem. (Touching wood!!) Drives well, good mpg (34 mpg driving up from England last week), comfortable bed, roomy, pleased with our choice.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back