LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Hi all, my cousins bailey has problems, as soon as plug ehu in and turn on the Truma it’s tripping out, codes are

W 45 H
W 0 H
E 5 H
EL 2
E 69 H

Any ideas, can’t take it to dealer yet as we are in southern Austria!

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
You've mentioned a few very uncommon codes there Westy but my bet would be to take the lead from the E45H code as that's related to a fault with the mains power or intrinsic mains fuses within the boiler.

Has your pal checked the boiler fuses. He'll need to shut down the system first and check the one in the top housing of the boiler but there's a second one at the side too.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
I did a Google search for the Truma error codes you listed and rather than me muddy the waters with solution it might be worth you having a scout through them to see if it builds a picture of what might be going on with your cousins Truma.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Ady tell Paul there are a couple of Truma dealers not a million miles away from you might be worth doing a detour . I know this might not help but my truma system once started throwing up all sorts of random codes and by accident I switched the whole control panel off (hold the rotary button down for a few seconds ) and when I managed to get it back on all the faults had cleared ,might work !. I have posted this really to bump your post .Hope you get it fixed soon mate (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back