Rally Chat Bagwell Rally, 2015 & 2016.... (1 Viewer)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
You can count on our support, Mo. Looking at the mankini, it would have been useful last year as well ;)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Is it possible to set up a watch on the Rally forum so that I get notified whenever a new thread is started or a new post is made please?
Bit of a late answer, seeing as you asked back in August, but yes, it is.
Start on the forum home page, scroll down & click on the Scheduled Rallies link. That takes you to that sub-forum's home page & top right, just above the thread list, there is a 'Watch Forum' option.

Aug 19, 2015
Winchester
Funster No
MH
VW TRANSPORTER T6
Exp
Since 1998
Hello, New to this and would like to join you for the meet, also can help if wanted.
Ken.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Hi Ken:)
Old-Mo is organising the "meet", and will have noted your post(y). It is however a provisional thread to gauge the depth of interest.
The official Thread will be started in The New Year. Be sure to add your name to the list at the earliest opportunity, as this "meet" is hugely popular, and is bound to be oversubscribed. So keep your eye on the Forum come the New Year.(y)(y)

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Would it be an idea to extend the Bagwell meet/rally to the following weekend ... IE... Saturday 2nd or Sunday 3rd July..

Might clash with the planned Music and Mechanicals meet in Boston Mo?

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just an update on next years Bagwell Rally...

As I mentioned.... I have spoken and had confirmation that we can have the Rally Field (Large one with, 42 EHU`s) until 11am on Sunday 3rd of July...

Thus making it a better proposition for those coming from afar, as it does NOT look like there will be any follow on rally`s in the South/South West..:crying: No Nordon Farm , No New Forest.. :crying:

The list for those wishing to Attend will open just after the New Year.. and will be open for suggestions to what you would like to do over this week & a Half of "FUN" on the "Jurassic Coast"... It`s your Rally... :cheers::drink::beerchug::party2:

I have spoken to a friend of mine and he is willing to bring his mobile cooked on site Pizza Oven wagon for one evening.. :nod:
upload_2015-12-10_16-13-8.jpeg
:xThumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
That hog roast went down a treat, in fact I've never seen so much meat vanish so quickly.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@old-mo
Hi Mo.....been trying to put dates in my diary today......can you confirm dates are now 21 june to 3rd july......seems one or two overlaps already. Yeovil air show is that weekend & the music & mechanicals meet I think, not alot been added to the calendars yet.

Then Bristol Balloon Festival & Malvern Western clash.........
Cheers m'dear

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
can you confirm dates are now 21 june to 3rd july....

"Yes" @Debs... :xThumb: 21 June (Midday) till 11am Sunday 3rd July...

It was bought about because I had a few PM`s asking if people could stay on a few day`s in view of no other rally... especially for those coming from any distance..

Hopefully see you before then.. :xwink: :xThumb:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
"Yes" @Debs... :xThumb: 21 June (Midday) till 11am Sunday 3rd July...

It was bought about because I had a few PM`s asking if people could stay on a few day`s in view of no other rally... especially for those coming from any distance..

Hopefully see you before then.. :xwink: :xThumb:
Thanks for this Mo......think we'd want to leave on the Thursday if the camping at the airshow is open again....not sure how that fits with you.....
But yep, hoping to see you before:smiley: x

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
(y) We could well be at Setthorns in the New Forest prior to Mo's rally . Are there any clashing dates that anyone is aware of ? We are looking at pssibly a week :D
Jude

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Just had confirmation of an emergency dental appoint for the week of the really so I must cancel. Sorry.
Didn't know until today.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back