Rally Chat Bagwell Rally, 2015 & 2016.... (1 Viewer)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
either field is good but i reckon the lower (military) field is better as its flatter. even better still, have both and double the numbers
and can i have an ehu too pretty please(y)

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
either field is good but i reckon the lower (military) field is better as its flatter. even better still, have both and double the numbers
and can i have an ehu too pretty please(y)

And us .........pretty, pretty, pretty please Sir Mo :notworthy2::notworthy2::notworthy2: :imoutahere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Mo, We would love to attend both next year and of course have no problem with deposits. Why should you have pay out of your own pocket. Look forward to it.
Nicki & Phil (To be reincarnated as Boycie) Be warned don't call Nicki Marleen.
View attachment 69139

Picky mare is she? ( as Del would say)

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
just found this thread, if the gods and health willing, wild horses won't keep me away from both the dorset meets and hopefully popeyes new forest meet too..(y)
either field will be great, ehu will be needed for scooter charging please, 'tis just a shame we've got to wait for next year..

upfront deposits will be no problem, and maybe should be non refundable unless for extreme circumstances to ensure that you aren't left out of pocket..(anything over and above goes to reputable charity, and surely no-one will object to that..) :)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Mo,

We couldn't attend Bagwell Farm either, for the same reasons Brisey posted above, but we would love to next year, if it all ties in with the other proposed meets down that way, so please pop us down on the list.

As for deposits, it's the only way to go, especially to avoid any DNAs, and we totally agree with Chrisboyo's thread regarding "Confirming your rally bookings". (y)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Mo we will be wanting to do the three rallies so can you put us down please with ehu deposit not a problem if we can pay by cheque :) just hope we get our names on all three rallies before they are full . Kate x

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Hello old mo, i had a great time with you this year and would like to be on the list for 2016 please.
Steve.

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
We would love to come to your rally @Mo. If we can also get on the list for Stratford, Bagwell, Norden and New Forest we might as well give up thoughts of keeping control of the garden!!! Love your ideas for the rally.:LOL:::bigsmile:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Mo, We hope to be with you next year ( also Jez & Lyns ) but as this year we will only pop in for a couple of nights so won't take up someone place , but will phone before arriving to see if any room , same as this year . Ann & Terry + ASBO

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
It's a bit early to be absolutely sure we will be there but I hope we can. More than willing to pay a deposit or even the whole lot, which ever is easier.

Spots

Free Member
May 8, 2015
Reading
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgard
Exp
I'm a newbie
As I am fairly newbie have no idea when Bagnell Rally was this year.
Have also missed most of this year's planned rally near my part of the country. However would love to come to 2016's. Please put my name down ,with EHU. Hope to make it when dates announced.

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Thanks for the input.... :clap2:

About 30 unit`s shown interest... so as soon as I find out when "Stratford Show" is I will book the field we had, as that get`s the evening sun and is not shaded by the tree`s.. (y)

The field we had was approx 3 acres and would accommodate at least 60 unit`s giving each other plenty of space the same as this year`s.. And as I have had a couple of offer`s of help (Brisey & Pamelaar, and Steve & Denise) I will set the numbers higher next year.. (y) As you can see on the photo plenty of space.. and that was 44 unit`s.. 2 row`s of ten up through the middle.. no problem..

DSC00570 (600 x 450).jpg

I shall be A.W.O.L. for a while, but please keep the idea`s and numbers coming on this thread..

Thanks
Mo.
:lips:

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Would definately be interested if the dates fit in with my shifts
Dave & Jay

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Hi Mo:)
Didn't realize you were looking for interested parties this early !!:eek::eek:
Please put us down as interested (this years meet was bril: how can we not go ??)(y)(y)
Regards
Viv & Chris;);)
PS Are you bringing your fund raising outfits ...eeh, eeh

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Please put my name down for this one please. Am quite happy to pay deposit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back