Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer 524
Exp
20+ years
Thanks for that, I spoke with a lady at Peterborough , who I took to be Jims wife and it was she who suggested that I order the badges for collection at our next rally. Thanks for your offer to collect at Newbury for me if available.

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
We would like to book the two weeks with EHU. Can I order name badges for collection at the rally. Ordered them at the Peterborough show but it seemed someone else picked them up. Only used our Christian names last time so this time can we order Eddy F-S and Sue F-S please.

Not got round to ordering ours but the big one for your M/H is on this thread to print yourself
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/resources/smiley-rally-badge.228/updates

As for the lapel badges until I get round to it I printed a couple of them credit card size too

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Eddie will add you to the list. Unfortunately only @Jim can create and issue badges. If he has the facility to make them currently as between properties, I could collect them from him at the Newbury show for you

We will be making Funster Badges at Newbury on Fri and Sat (mornings) (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Can anyone give a few more details on the steam fair, when is it and is walking distance?

Mike & Ann
Hi Mike and Ann sorry but not on my laptop for a couple of days so no access to my links and data. The steam show is the other side of the road about 500m away. It's a regional steam fair so not as big as the great Dorset show but still a lovely day out. Exhibits of steam obviously but also classic cars and tractors. Evening entertainment and the usual beer tents etc. Falls on the middle weekend if I recall but will check.

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks for that, I spoke with a lady at Peterborough , who I took to be Jims wife and it was she who suggested that I order the badges for collection at our next rally. Thanks for your offer to collect at Newbury for me if available.
Jim made your badges at Newbury so they are waiting for you in my van. see you at Bagwell

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
TheBig1 created a new event:

Bagwell Dorset Rally 2017

Provisional Detail`s Itinerary Subject to Change

Rally Field Booked From 2pm Saturday 24th June till.... 10.30am Sunday 09th of July.. (We must be off site by 11am) due to another rally starting..

The Rally/Meet has been extended to 2 weeks to make it more viable Travel & Fuel wise for those travelling any distance and in view of the loss of the other Dorset Rally ...:( our Jurasic coast has so much to offer
..........................................................................................................................

Saturday 24th Site open`s at 2pm

Sunday 25th ...............a Car Boot Sale up in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite. 6PM, get together with friends old and new.

Monday 26th...................... "Suggestions"...

Tuesday 27th...................... "Suggestions"...

Wednesday 28th 6pm approximately Fish & Chip supper with full menu available, delivered to our field.. (Orders Taken on the Day,)

Thursday 29th ...................... "Suggestions"...

Friday 30th ...................... "Suggestions"...

Saturday 1st .................. 6pm onwards,"Turkey ROAST" and trimmings...... and incorporating and Evening of Karaoki if interest (has anyone coming got a karaoki they can lend us for the evening).. A Veritable Feast Awaits... and the theme for those that like to dress up... The "Christmas in the summer" ...
summer-fun-jpg.140409

Prize for the best Dressed "Funster"

Link Removed
Also in the morning, a Car Boot Sale up in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite.

Sunday 2nd .................... a Car boot sale in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite....................... "Suggestions" for evening..

Monday 3rd ...................... "Suggestions"

Tuesday 4th ................ 7pm, Karaoki Finals...

Wednesday 5th ........... 6pm (Approx)... Chinese Take Away, delivered to our field.. (Orders Taken on the Day,).. (possibly the best Chinese take away you have ever had)..(y)

Thursday 6th .............. 7pm, Quiz Nite..... (Volunteer to set and run the Quiz, please..)

Friday 7th ...................... "Suggestions"...

Saturday 8th ............... "Suggestions" Bacon Rolls 11am... (Car Boot Sale)

Sunday 9th.................. Rally Field Closes at 10.30.. (Car Boot Sale)

These are all provisional, and any suggestions to add please forward, it is your Holiday/Rally...

I hope to have a marquee for the duration of the Rally/Meet..

Provisionally fee`s for this Rally/Meet are expected to be the same as last year, but may change. With EHU = £14-50 per night..... Without EHU = £11-50 per night...

We have the use of the Campsite Showers/Wash Basin`s & WC`s..

There are 42 EHU`s available on a first come first served basis... But a generator will be available for topping up battery`s.. If insufficient interest we may be allocated the smaller field with only 24 EHUs

in a couple of days I will post a thread in rallies to collect names etc

So if you intend to come/visit/stay please append name on that thread...

Check your Calendars/Diary`s etc.... There are a lot of other Rally`s/Meet`s arranged for this time of year, that you may have shown an interest in .... If you cannot make it Please, please do not put your name down, as with some last year... who did not let us know they could not would not be coming.. and stopped others from taking their slot`s.. :(

For the few day`s that nothing has been arranged........... If you would like to see some thing slotted into the blank day`s.... put your idea`s forward... (y)
one idea so far is a cream tea afternoon with bring & buy cake table sale
also bring and buy sale for any excess motorhome bits and bobs another day

Raffle "Donations" gratefully received...

:D http://www.bagwellfarm.co.uk/
Link Removed
@TheBig1 add me please, from 23rd. onwards. ehu would be good, if not, no worries. pondfairy. penzance

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
Oct 7, 2015
newark
Funster No
MH
Swift escape 624
Exp
Thank you john and bren, for looking after us for the week, met some old friends and hopefully gained a few new ones, Please next time book some sun lol Alan and Barbara

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Thank you to john and Brenda for a very interesting rally, good to make new friends and to put faces to names on the forum
Thanks

Mike & Ann

Fairy Lights

Free Member
Jun 23, 2015
London E17
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Ravenna
Exp
A Relative Newbie
John and Brenda - sorry I didn't get to see you before I left today, but thank you for making me so welcome on my first (hopefully of many more) meets.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back