Rally Chat Bagwell Dorset 2017 Discussion (1 Viewer)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
(full credit to @old-mo as I have plagiarised his post and previous event)
Provisional Detail`s Itinerary Subject to Change

Rally Field Booked From 2pm Saturday 24th June till.... 10.30am Sunday 09th of July.. (We must be off site by 11am) due to another rally starting..

The Rally/Meet has been extended to 2 weeks to make it more viable Travel & Fuel wise for those travelling any distance and in view of the loss of the other Dorset Rally ...:( our Jurasic coast has so much to offer
..........................................................................................................................

Saturday 24th Site open`s at 2pm

Sunday 25th ...............a Car Boot Sale up in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite. 6PM, get together with friends old and new.

Monday 26th...................... "Suggestions"...

Tuesday 27th...................... "Suggestions"...

Wednesday 28th 6pm approximately Fish & Chip supper with full menu available, delivered to our field.. (Orders Taken on the Day,)

Thursday 29th ...................... "Suggestions"...

Friday 30th ...................... "Suggestions"...

Saturday 1st .................. 6pm onwards,"Turkey ROAST" and trimmings...... and incorporating and Evening of Karaoki if interest (has anyone coming got a karaoki they can lend us for the evening).. A Veritable Feast Awaits... and the theme for those that like to dress up... The "Christmas in the summer" ...
summer-fun.jpg

Prize for the best Dressed "Funster"

Link Removed
Also in the morning, a Car Boot Sale up in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite.

Sunday 2nd .................... a Car boot sale in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite....................... "Suggestions" for evening..

Monday 3rd ...................... "Suggestions"

Tuesday 4th ................ 7pm, Karaoki Finals...

Wednesday 5th ........... 6pm (Approx)... Chinese Take Away, delivered to our field.. (Orders Taken on the Day,).. (possibly the best Chinese take away you have ever had)..(y)

Thursday 6th .............. 7pm, Quiz Nite..... (Volunteer to set and run the Quiz, please..)

Friday 7th ...................... "Suggestions"...

Saturday 8th ............... "Suggestions" Bacon Rolls 11am... (Car Boot Sale)

Sunday 9th.................. Rally Field Closes at 10.30.. (Car Boot Sale)

These are all provisional, and any suggestions to add please forward, it is your Holiday/Rally...

I hope to have a marquee for the duration of the Rally/Meet..

Provisionally fee`s for this Rally/Meet are expected to be the same as last year, but may change. With EHU = £14-50 per night..... Without EHU = £11-50 per night...

We have the use of the Campsite Showers/Wash Basin`s & WC`s..

There are 42 EHU`s available on a first come first served basis... But a generator will be available for topping up battery`s.. If insufficient interest we may be allocated the smaller field with only 24 EHUs

in a couple of days I will post a thread in rallies to collect names etc

So if you intend to come/visit/stay please append name on that thread...

Check your Calendars/Diary`s etc.... There are a lot of other Rally`s/Meet`s arranged for this time of year, that you may have shown an interest in .... If you cannot make it Please, please do not put your name down, as with some last year... who did not let us know they could not would not be coming.. and stopped others from taking their slot`s.. :(

For the few day`s that nothing has been arranged........... If you would like to see some thing slotted into the blank day`s.... put your idea`s forward... (y)
one idea so far is a cream tea afternoon with bring & buy cake table sale
also bring and buy sale for any excess motorhome bits and bobs another day

Raffle "Donations" gratefully received...

Let the discussion`s begin.. :D http://www.bagwellfarm.co.uk/

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
It will be a yes please for us for the duration with EHU -thanks
Jim and lyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 7, 2015
newark
Funster No
MH
Swift escape 624
Exp
Could we book for the first week please with EHU thanks

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
me and daved2524 will definitely be there for the duration and with ehu please.. :)

does anyone know if that steam rally that was on down the road last year will be on at the same time again, hoping it will, it was a lovely event..

oh, and can someone arrange slightly better weather with less wind and wetness this year please, thank you..:LOL:

Last edited:

PAT N PAUL

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
retford nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato MWB selfbuild
Exp
1 year
yes please one week possibly two, with electric hook, bottom of field please
regards Paul n pat

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
me and daved2524 will definitely be there for the duration and with ehu please.. :)

does anyone know if that steam rally that was on down the road last year will be on at the same time again, hoping it will, it was a lovely event..

oh, and can someone arrange slightly better weather with less wind and wetness this year please, thank you..:LOL:
yes the chickerell steam show is on again this year during our middle weekend 1st & 2nd of July http://chickerellsteamshow.uk/

this event is literally a few hundred yards up the road for those people that have not been before

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
From wednesday 28th to Friday 7th inclusive = 10 nights for me please.(No ehu needed)
I am coming this year come hell or high water !

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
From wednesday 28th to Friday 7th inclusive = 10 nights for me please.(No ehu needed)
I am coming this year come hell or high water !
You are not bringing the the high water from Stratford that we last year I hope.:D:D:D

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Oh this sounds interesting! When is it please? I've only just bought my first MH ... Doris ..... and a very much newbie all round so if I'm not too late may I have all the info please. I'm in sunny Somerset .... oh, a shower!! Hey ho, ''tis summer! Almost!
Cheers
Joy

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Oh this sounds interesting! When is it please? I've only just bought my first MH ... Doris ..... and a very much newbie all round so if I'm not too late may I have all the info please. I'm in sunny Somerset .... oh, a shower!! Hey ho, ''tis summer! Almost!
Cheers
Joy
As Poppi posted above, all the details are on the main official bagwell thread. There are still plenty of spaces available for anyone that would like to come, although electric hook ups are running short

Loads of things going on and food and entertainment on site and a steam fair across the road during the last weekend. Dates are the 24th of June through to the 9th of July inclusive and you are welcome to come for the whole meet or any part of it

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...june-24th-9th-july.145459/page-5#post-2371817

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
John - your post just reminded me I had not said we do not need EHU, so someone can have ours if they need it. Thanks

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
John - your post just reminded me I had not said we do not need EHU, so someone can have ours if they need it. Thanks
Thankyou Ven, might be handy later on nearer the date if anyone desperately needs EHU.

Having said that we are about 3 weeks away from the opening day now

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
As Poppi posted above, all the details are on the main official bagwell thread. There are still plenty of spaces available for anyone that would like to come, although electric hook ups are running short

Loads of things going on and food and entertainment on site and a steam fair across the road during the last weekend. Dates are the 24th of June through to the 9th of July inclusive and you are welcome to come for the whole meet or any part of it

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...june-24th-9th-july.145459/page-5#post-2371817

Thank you. And yes I would like to be counted in with electric hook up but I will need to get back to you to confirm dates!
Many thanks
Joy

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thank you. And yes I would like to be counted in with electric hook up but I will need to get back to you to confirm dates!
Many thanks
Joy
No problem Joy, but please let me know soon so I can allocate the limited hook ups

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back