LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Most of this thread simply went straight over my head !
Just do not understand all this tearing, stabbing, packaging, frying malarky at all

I have a bacon fairy ( actually a food fairy ) .. I mumble what sort of grub I would like and pretty soon it appears in front of me. (y)(y)

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
I have two fry-ups/week; I demolish one on a Thursday (adult portions) and have just had my Sunday breakfast (kiddies portion) MmmmmMMMmm!

I'll guarantee, that when it's my turn to cook the Sunday breakfast, there's a new packet of bacon to be opened. How do women time it this way?

Just like @Tootles , I take a pair of pliers to the packet! I have a spare (clean-ish) pair of long-nose pliers in the kitchen drawer. When I EVENTUALLY get an 'end', I clamp the pliers on, twist and then roll back the plastic like opening a sardine can. There's no way I can open it otherwise, especially with greasy fingers Arghhhh!

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Only one week to go this very moment...and I'll be a very happy lady...my bacon sarnie(s) just eaten in the company of happy funsters with ALL the choccy eggs ready in my moho for later...Bliss! :D:D
Just for the record @LilacMoss
What reg is your motorhome and are the locks good.

@Tootles
Fancy a night raid for a chocolate haul....
I'll bring the balaclavas !

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Might be interested in making your bed. :)(y)(y)(y);)

Who said you could come out of the naughty corner?

Well, I'm afraid you can't marry me as I'm already married and my husband might notice! :D But you will be very welcome to breakfast with us as we will definitely be having bacon! If I can get into the packaging.......

We won't be at a meet / rally for a while (Highland Meet is our first I think) but if we meet any Funsters on our travels we'll cook breakfast. Martin's breakfasts are legendary - he used to do them once a month at work and profit went to charity.However it will be a grill rather than a fry-up :)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just as well I don't do the buttys on rallies. I also religiously cut all the fat off, don't like any sort of fat.

So why aren't I thin.
Too many carbs and not enough fat !!! ( same as the cause high cholesterol ! )

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Just as well I don't do the buttys on rallies. I also religiously cut all the fat off, don't like any sort of fat.

So why aren't I thin.
Lol! I have the same issue! Maybe in my case it's because I cut ALL the fat off of the bacon but then put it on thickly buttered bread! Yum yum!

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have a food fairy ) .. I mumble what sort of grub I would like and pretty soon it appears in front of me. (y)(y)

I mumble what I want and I still get kohl-slaw and something quick

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Could not get to sleep last night,thinking about this thread...."bacon"? something in a Post ?...... Eureka !!!! Streaky !!!. So,put the words together and..."Eureka...Erica.... Roe !! Streaker at Twickers . Not half. I feel an emotional moment coming on,could it damage my health? Now where was i.. oh, twickers (on Auto Replay!!)...LOL.
Tea Bag.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back