Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
A terrible thread...;)

I'm so drooling here..again! Need a proper fry up now...and very soon! Anyone fancy making my breakfast at Chester...? I'll even stay quiet and not distract you whilst you're cooking it...well it is serious business! :censored: In fact if you cook it well...I might even marry you...:love::lips:
Well, I'm afraid you can't marry me as I'm already married and my husband might notice! :D But you will be very welcome to breakfast with us as we will definitely be having bacon! If I can get into the packaging.......

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
[B][U]@bertiebasset[/U][/B] & @Tootles ...
If we ever get together at a rally the rest of the visitors may not even be safe in the same parish as us three !

That's my young cousin..........................but you're right, the bacon bap will never taste the same!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
That's my young cousin..........................but you're right, the bacon bap will never taste the same!
I wouldn't trust any of you pair to cook a bacon butty for me.
Probably be full of pedigree chum or something such vile..
Question is...
Will you trust me :devil:

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
@Gerri19 Bless you sweetheart..& thank you...and I think he just might...lol Will scissors help...with the bacon opening ceremony of course!! :ROFLMAO:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
A terrible thread...;)

I'm so drooling here..again! Need a proper fry up now...and very soon! Anyone fancy making my breakfast at Chester...? I'll even stay quiet and not distract you whilst you're cooking it...well it is serious business! :censored: In fact if you cook it well...I might even marry you...:love::lips:

Did you know on Sunday morning in the marquee we will be having Bacon Rolls cooked for everyone, so in a way you will get your wish. x

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I did not know...where's the queue? (y)

On the form you have filled in from the first page of the Chester thread it asks how many bacon rolls you want, also if you want a name badge and a name thing to put in your van, have you filled it in (y)

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
On the form you have filled in from the first page of the Chester thread it asks how many bacon rolls you want, also if you want a name badge and a name thing to put in your van, have you filled it in (y)

Carol...I do recall filing it in....but can't remember how many bacon rolls I wanted...maybe the new name badge should read "Dozy Girl";)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Carol...I do recall filing it in....but can't remember how many bacon rolls I wanted...maybe the new name badge should read "Dozy Girl";)

Oh no 'Lilac Moss'is my favourite forum name, don't worry the number you put down is only a guesstmet x

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
[QUOTE="Jonkil, post: 1361375, member: 34567"

Scissors ?![/QUOTE]

Yes...those things that can cut open the fancy packaging....and cut ALL the fat off within a millimeter of its life...leaving just the pink flesh...a perfect operation! My Mum did it...leaving a totally destroyed...bacon sarnie...she was a total veggie:cry::cry::cry: :rofl:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Yes, thread is about bacon Tootles.
Streaky bacon
You know the type...
Tons of skin on it.

Scissors ?!
Reminds me of a joke. A policeman finds a little lad crying on the steps of a synagogue. He asks him whatever is the matter. "Just been in there" says the lad, pointing to the doors, "and someone pinched my pullover......":)

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Yes...those things that can cut open the fancy packaging....and cut ALL the fat off within a millimeter of its life...leaving just the pink flesh...a perfect operation! My Mum did it...leaving a totally destroyed...bacon sarnie...she was a total veggie:cry::cry::cry: :rofl:
Was she Jewish ?

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Reminds me of a joke. A policeman finds a little lad crying on the steps of a synagogue. He asks him whatever is the matter. "Just been in there" says the lad, pointing to the doors, "and someone pinched my pullover......":)
Just like the four Jewish National Front members.
Four skins they were.

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Surprise,surprise-Carolyn just shouted from the kitchen "It worked"
Sainsburys butchers choice packet just opened easily by pulling the tab. (y)
We have g/children staying ,so,they get the cheap stuff :LOL::LOL:

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Surprise,surprise-Carolyn just shouted from the kitchen "It worked"
Sainsburys butchers choice packet just opened easily by pulling the tab. (y)
We have g/children staying ,so,they get the cheap stuff :LOL::LOL:

Oh' I can smell the bacon cooking from here Mike - bowl of bran flakes for me though.:crying:

Trikeman. :wink:

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Panicking now Carol! I left it to HWMBO to fill the form in, and he says he can't remember! Is there any way of checking to see if we have ordered sarnies...or more importantly name badges?

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Only one week to go this very moment...and I'll be a very happy lady...my bacon sarnie(s) just eaten in the company of happy funsters with ALL the choccy eggs ready in my moho for later...Bliss! :D:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back