• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD *** REDUCED TO £150 FOR QUICK SALE** Back to the 80's and 90's Festival tickets with Motorhome/Caravan Pitch (1 Viewer)

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Guys. We have some festival tickets for sale as we now are no longer able to go. The tickets are for 2 adults and includes a Motorhome/Caravan pitch. We went last year and it was fantastic! I only want what we paid for them which is £192.48 plus signed for postage. If anybody is interested then please let me know.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...miwdpt77zqDfmdfDN_GD8ikpZTmZZ0_ZaQU3EsH&ifg=1

RVFUN

Free Member
May 7, 2017
Chatham Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Champagne 694
Exp
Newbies to motorhoming - purchasedJune 2017
Where and when is this please as link wouldn’t work ??

Reactions: SOS

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Bugger, I would have had those but my Domestic Management is on shift the Friday/Saturday. I think she did it on purpose.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: SOS
OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Yes as above thanks rb62. Still for sale I found if anyone is interested. Totally enjoyed it last year but just can't make it this year.

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Where and when is this please as link wouldn’t work ??
Hopefully you can see it now but it is at Cattows Farm in Leicestershire

Familymad

Free Member
Mar 21, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs XXLA
Exp
2yrs
Hi,

Have you a picture of the tickets and where it says includes the camper please? I was like looking at the website and the following question was asked:

Q. Can I bring my caravan or campervan along to the event?
Yes, to bring a caravan or campervan along you will need to purchase a weekend camping and entry ticket per person staying in the van, then on top you will need to purchase caravan/cameprvan ticket per van

That implies you need to pay the £50 ticket on top of the entry/weekend camping tickets.

Thanks

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Hi,

Have you a picture of the tickets and where it says includes the camper please? I was like looking at the website and the following question was asked:

Q. Can I bring my caravan or campervan along to the event?
Yes, to bring a caravan or campervan along you will need to purchase a weekend camping and entry ticket per person staying in the van, then on top you will need to purchase caravan/cameprvan ticket per van

That implies you need to pay the £50 ticket on top of the entry/weekend camping tickets.

Thanks
Hi yes I have 3 tickets, 2 are adult tickets for the festival and the 3rd is for a campervan/ caravan pitch. If you are interested can you pm me and I will send proof that I have the tickets. We went last year and it was fantastic

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Sorry should have confirmed that the 2 adult tickets are Weekend Camping and Entry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back