back in blighty. (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi gang, i.m back, well after another successful winter away after all the bumps and lumps, i managed to limp off the train last tuesday evening, and head for a well deserved rest at a cl in ashford, only a few mile up the road, just as the start of my winter shennenigans, the return wasent much different either, as i was en route to santander, the oil pressure pipe on the engine block had perished,and burst, (i want my mummy) anyway i was lucky enough to find a garage to have a look. and €1300,00 and two days later, i was back on the road again, then i got to santander only to be told the boat was cancelled and no future sailing date available, so without any further adoo, i headed for the channel tunnel, on the sunday evening,, i couldent doo much else as i had no internet or fone ,but still i got to where i was going, then on weds morning having a look round the motor, the back wheels are out of line, (crabbing) so now at the garage trying to get sorted with bank holiday weekend comming, things are looking bleak, i could be stuck here, jeeze i hope not. was gonna go to bedford this weekend and then onto the kent m/home show, any one else going, rite, thats mee, enough of the drama, i,m going for a pint or sixteen, chow for now gang,

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Welcome back smudger :thumb:

I trust you got Dave back safe :Cool:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Welcome back from me too :thumb: 1300 euros (cannot find a euro key::bigsmile:) sounds a bit steep for a oil pipe but it's done now :winky: Hope your crabbing issue is a cheaper fix, but I doubt it :Smile:--Just found the euro key by 4 but no idea how to get it $4 $-I give up ::bigsmile: anyway have good/safe forward trip ::bigsmile:
terry

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Welcome back Smudger..

terry... Try holding ALT. and press $. that works on my PC..

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
$€ got it ::bigsmile: sorry to hi jack your post /thread Doc :winky:
thanks terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.