Back from the Northern Motorhome show. (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thank you Bryan and Suzy, No not for getting Nikki drunk and making her throw up :winky:

For your excellent Marshalling in what can only be described as terrible terrible conditions. The last 48 hours have been the worst weather ever. Shocking aint the word.

Shame really as the show looked really quite good, I bought some reclining chairs for when the sun does come out, and great too meet up with some new funsters too. :thumb:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Still here, we decided to wait (and hope) for better conditions in the morning.Trying to drag the trailer out of the exhibition area tonight sounded like a silly idea, plus they reduced the beer to £1.60 a pint this afternoon so no driving allowed now.

D.

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
Thank you to Bryan & Suzy for the warm welcome we received on arrival at the show. A thank you also for the lovely brunch we had this morning I have never eaten so much in one go. Your fault it was delicious:thumb:

It was nice to meet some of the Funsters and good to be able to put faces to names, mind you since I turned 65 the brain does not always work so excuse me if I ask names again:Blush:

Once again thank you see you all soon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Thanks for the weekend folks, even if the weather was a little inclement ::bigsmile:
Sorry we had to leave early, but we are home & ready for the horse pittle appointment tomorrow :Smile:

smith123

Free Member
Dec 23, 2009
st helens
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
not long
Cheers for a good weekend and the warm welcome

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Also now back home and nearly dry seem to have been wet constantly from 8am this morning, My thanks also to Bryan and Suzy for marshalling this very wet (weather wise) meet, enjoyed Saturday night in the 'tent' and brunch this morning.
Thanks Bryan for running after us in that rain to remind me i had forgotten to drop the tv ariel, and thanks for the coffee Suzy when i returned to get the tent later.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Yes many thanks Bryan n Suzy:thumb:, Brunch was good:thumb:, weather not your fault lol :winky:it seemed like we was back in Pickering with the floods, lets hope for better weather next year, Pete n Lynn:thumb:

drago35uk

Free Member
Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Thanks to Bryan and Suzy for the warm welcome and also for the food on Sunday. Shame about the weather but a good time was had by all ::bigsmile:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We were not camped with Fun for this meet but were made very welcome when visiting FUN, a very big thankyou to Bryan and Suzy and all the funsters. Thanks to the cooks for our sunday breakfast and the invite even though we not booked withyou. I hope you all saw our Fun flag flying.:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Got off site early this morning, thank you Bryan & Suzy for being such good hosts we throughly enjoyed the week end, despite all the weather could throw at us, off now to start emptying the van.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Got home about 2:15 after a diversion to see my Mum and hold-ups because Mancunians can't drive in the wet :Smile:

Many thanks to Bryan and Suzy for the organisation and their hard work providing Sunday brunch (not forgetting Carol of course). Great to catch up with people we knew and some we had never met before.

Pity about the weather on Saturday and Sunday but Thursday & Friday were great and the rain couldn't spoil the Saturday night and Sunday morning get-togethers.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I am just home and had a great time:thumb:

Suzy and Bryan as usual did a great job and the Sunday gut buster breakfast were superb:winky::ROFLMAO: Carol you did a great job as well :hug:

Nice to see new funster along with old face to.

Weather was not great but meet made up for it.

Thanxs to Maggie for her tent and of course to the marshalls for their event shelter.

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
Big THANKS to you both Bryan and Suzy for your great organisation and brill food (I could go that extra sausage batch/roll/bap (delete depending on region!) now).
Also thanks to all those who made us so welcome and helped us out with sorting a Solar Panel, advise on Moroccan matting, LED lights, batteries, computing stuff, and also for the kind donation of the recliner chairs (Drago35UK) - all much appreciated. :thumb:

We thought the weather was fine, but we don't know any better - having never had it any different in any sorties up to now! :cry:

John and Diane

Glyn and Debbie

Free Member
May 18, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Fifth Wheel
Exp
Since 2008
northwest shower

Many thanks to Bryan and Suzy, thanks for the loan of your baby, great time had by us both, great to be part of a fun loving but rather wet bunch, hope you have better weather in spain, wish we were coming to.
See you soon
Glyn and Debbie.:thumb:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Well everyone seems to be back home safe and sound and perhaps a little wet!

We had a great time despite the weather, we have the windblockers on the washing line trying to dry out and the event shelter up in the garden where it will stay until it stops raining! ::bigsmile:

Many thanks to all who helped make it a great weekend. Special thanks to all of you who helped with the tent/event shelter and a very special thanks to my breakfast chef Carol for all your help serving the breakfast rolls. A big thankyou to Maggie for the tent, it came in very useful on Saturday night! Not forgetting John who helped me with the shopping ::bigsmile:

Look forward to seeing you all again soon, but I really hope it will be in better weather! it would be nice to sit out and have a bbq ::bigsmile:

Safe travels wherever you go, hope to catch up with you all again soon. ::bigsmile:

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On Thursday one Funster came over to our van, thinking it was MH Fun Rally area cos we had a smiley flag up - there was nobody on the Fun Rally area at that time.
Wasn't the weather terrible though on Sunday and Monday. It was ok pegging the rally areas out Wed, Thursday got a bit of tan

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Reader, welcome to motorhome fun, our smiley fun flags always make everyone welcome. :Smile:

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks for the welcome Carol. I'm not new just returning

H14KLY

Free Member
Jul 4, 2008
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 year
well the rain poured and we got wet, but all in all i got what i wanted, except:whatthe: did not know there was anything going on in that dome tent untill it was too late it was finnishing, maybe get told next time that, hey we welcome to come over on saturday or sunday in the big tent with every one meeting up in there :winky:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Can we have a section for uploading photos from this meeting, there must have been someone with an underwater camera :Eeek::ROFLMAO::Smile:

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
well the rain poured and we got wet, but all in all i got what i wanted, except:whatthe: did not know there was anything going on in that dome tent untill it was too late it was finnishing, maybe get told next time that, hey we welcome to come over on saturday or sunday in the big tent with every one meeting up in there :winky:

Sorry you didn't know about the get-togethers in our event shelter, I personally went around the rally field to every van, twice, to let people know - I guess you must have been out both times :Doh:

Glad it didn't 'dampen' your spirits :)Rofl1:) and you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to seeing you at another show/rally/meet soon :thumb:

Bryan

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Sorry you didn't know about the get-togethers in our event shelter, I personally went around the rally field to every van, twice, to let people know - I guess you must have been out both times :Doh:

Glad it didn't 'dampen' your spirits :)Rofl1:) and you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to seeing you at another show/rally/meet soon :thumb:

Bryan

I think i seen them at the butty van:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back