LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Just arrived back from the chill out meet.

Thanks to Geo and Pammy for organising such a good weekend.
As per normal we had a great time with the funsters and quite a few laughs as well. Met some old faces and of course as per usual some new ones. ::bigsmile:

The fishing was great, even if the weather was that bad I could of walked in the water knocked a few over the head and still been drier than I was yesterday. :Sad:

So thanks to all for your company and I was quite well behaved untill Pat suggested I share his Vodka:Blush:

Thanks to Mark and Linda for the guided tour of ya van, and Im pleased that you managed to get back to your van ok two nights on the trot. And dont forget Mark, I look forward to reading your £10 for a tip in MMM, in the next few months. Perhaps you should share it with other funsters :winky::winky:

So thanks all and see you all again soon.
the haganaps

bigal

Free Member
Feb 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
10 months
fishing meet

another brill weekend at the chillout meet . We have made many more new friends and despite the weather being a little bit less than perfect it was still a very sociable and friendly affair with very few retiring to the warmth of their vans until well after midnight.
Keith won the trophy for the most fish and Geo caught the biggest fish with a fluke.
A Boules competition was played in gale conditions this morning with Linda the winner.
Many thanks to Pammy and Geo for another super meet
Al and Pat.:thumb::thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I knew Geo's would be a whopper:winky::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Here it is :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Just home from the meet a fantastic weekend thanks to Geo & Pammy well done
Had a brilliant time even if the weather wasn't what we wanted, I came second in the boules I'm sure that Linda (Thefman) cheated but I'm not a sore loser :roflmto::roflmto:
Got blown all over the motorway coming home but well worth it :thumb:
Looking forward now to the next one

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
i can only repeat what everyone has said so far, another great weekend, and pammy did a great job in organising this meet, and what a fantastic site, so much room, a good time was had by all, it is so good to meet new people at these meets, and of course old friends, drive home was a bit blustery to say the least but tony did a grand job, if i had been driving I would have parked up till the wind stopped:ROFLMAO: and I learnt how to play boules we had lots of fun playing this one, congratulations linda on your well deserved win, and suzy for keeping the score. weather wasn't kind yesterday but that didn't stop the funsters, barby went ahead whats a bit of rain between friends::bigsmile: see you all soon:thumb:and the fishing well I will let geo update you on that:winky:, but lots of fish were caught,just looking forard to the next one now
ruth

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi all

Just to let you know that a full report is on its way. Just to say thanks though to everyone who attended this meet - it was another great success as I am sure you will realise when you read the huge report coming very shortly.

Jim - could you open up an album for us for the photo's - there were lots taken for uploading on to the forum.

Thanks

Pammy

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Glad to hear the weather didnt spoil your weekend.

Its been sunny here in London and our son is still not well bless

Nice to see lovely picture of the wonderful winning fish :ROFLMAO:

Great to hear you all had a good time xxxxx

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Just want to add our thanks to Pammy , Geo and all who attended for a very good weekend. :thumb:

No doubt you will all be glad you went home as the weather has been going down hill since you left, we are still here at Grange Park. :roflmto:

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Back from the windy campsite

Great to catch up with everyone, and a very nice spot - shame we can't control the weather:roflmto:!

Glad to see that those who left today got home safely - interesting journey with lots of winds and buffeting:whatthe:.

Hope to see you all soon.

Pete and Di

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
woops posted some picvs on geos thread :Doh:
what a brill weekend nuff said:roflmto:

haganap your welcome mate :thumb:::bigsmile:

we had a great time thanks everyone ::bigsmile:

mark.

Nov 21, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A class
Exp
since 2007
Chill Out weekend

Just arrived home from the Chill Out weekend (Tuesday pm), once again had a fantastic time, thanks Pam and Geo for organising such a good one. We enjoyed it so much we stayed on but everybody else went home :cry: was it something we said:Sad:

Anyway we survived the winds on Sunday night and the weather was fantastic from Monday am onwards, we nearly stayed Tuesday night as well.

Anyway can't wait for the next one

Marion & Jim (Yoolie)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back