BACK FOR GOOD THIS TIME! (1 Viewer)

Nov 24, 2017
Greater London
Funster No
MH
2021 Burstner TD680G
Exp
Camping , caravanning, campervaning for 10 years
Hello and well..... not exactly a new member but only a freeloader for the past year as I dipped back to the dark side .... I can admit it now.... I became a tugger (again)! Let me explain.
My wife and I (Nic and Jason) retired Feb 2018 after deciding work was no longer for us. Sold what we could and bought a 2015 Ixeo Time Burstner LHD with the plan to full time with our 2 dogs.. come December 2018 we (mistakenly as it turns out) thought a MOHO wasnt for us, we had issues with the twin single beds ( we like to snuggle still) the cramped dual purpose wetroom, cramped feeling of half dinette set up, awful tiny dometic oven and a lack of decent awning through the winter months... so we were on the phone doing a deal to trade it in and bought a caravan and tow car. Tow car great and caravan, apart from some quality issues ( it was British after all) was okay ...lovely island bed proper oven/ kitchen decent bathroom. However,,, as much as we enjoyed the set up especially the freedom on site of the car and all that space in the air awning that in itself was part of the problem... we were always ON SITE! Oh for the nights of free camping sleeping in supermarket car parks, using aires etc and the ease at which the scenery can change with a MHO so just the other day we put pen to paper on the dotted line again and bought a new 2019 model Burstner TD 680G Comfortmatic g/box 3700kg chassis. Huge lounge, proper oven and kitchen, lovely drop down bed, huge bathroom, huge garage for two electric bikes and dog trailer ( well shopping trolley as our dog Louie wont go near it) and nothing to tow and easier set up to pack up.

Cant wait to 1st September for collection. Good to be back! Look forward to saying hello to fellow funsters out there.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
E2B0F00D-2912-4CA7-9A95-AA516A19EE70.gif

Feb 24, 2018
Funster No
Welcome from Kinross sounds like you have made the right decision (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
Hello and well..... not exactly a new member but only a freeloader for the past year as I dipped back to the dark side .... I can admit it now.... I became a tugger (again)! Let me explain.
My wife and I (Nic and Jason) retired Feb 2018 after deciding work was no longer for us. Sold what we could and bought a 2015 Ixeo Time Burstner LHD with the plan to full time with our 2 dogs.. come December 2018 we (mistakenly as it turns out) thought a MOHO wasnt for us, we had issues with the twin single beds ( we like to snuggle still) the cramped dual purpose wetroom, cramped feeling of half dinette set up, awful tiny dometic oven and a lack of decent awning through the winter months... so we were on the phone doing a deal to trade it in and bought a caravan and tow car. Tow car great and caravan, apart from some quality issues ( it was British after all) was okay ...lovely island bed proper oven/ kitchen decent bathroom. However,,, as much as we enjoyed the set up especially the freedom on site of the car and all that space in the air awning that in itself was part of the problem... we were always ON SITE! Oh for the nights of free camping sleeping in supermarket car parks, using aires etc and the ease at which the scenery can change with a MHO so just the other day we put pen to paper on the dotted line again and bought a new 2019 model Burstner TD 680G Comfortmatic g/box 3700kg chassis. Huge lounge, proper oven and kitchen, lovely drop down bed, huge bathroom, huge garage for two electric bikes and dog trailer ( well shopping trolley as our dog Louie wont go near it) and nothing to tow and easier set up to pack up.

Cant wait to 1st September for collection. Good to be back! Look forward to saying hello to fellow funsters out there.
How very dare you re-enter the mohoworld. To think that you can just rock up here with your tainted wobble box wheels and expect to be welcomed open arms.. well the good news is of course you can..
If you feel the need to share any experiences of changing the past just shout up. We're on a similar journey and so far (Covid and wobble box, oh and dogs 😩 excepted,) so good

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome back !
Sometimes the MH of your dreams just isn’t but glad you have found one that ticks the boxes.
By September you will be out and about loving it !

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Let's hope it's not the third one to find the right layout!. Wish you many happy trips

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Nice to see you back in the light - Have fun (y)

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome back, from West Midlands. 👍

Wyn

Wildcampers

Free Member
May 19, 2020
East Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Gatcombe
Exp
Since 2010
Just got back ourselves.......so WELCOME from another who came back into the light. :cool:(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back