Back after a break.. for how long who knows (1 Viewer)

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Hi all
Name is Phill and was active on here a few months (or was it years) ago.
Been away for a year or two but was with the other lot quite often.
I decided to come back on here just to keep my interest going. The other site is going a bit stale to be honest but still a lot of nice people on there.

Recently started a separation from my wife (pauline) and so how long I will own a motorhome I really dont know but I have been motorhoming over 27 years and have owne 4 vans. Currently own an Autocruise startail. This may be kept by one of us or sold and the money divided between us.
I have a new lady in my life who owns a caravan and 6 dogs (5 x bearded collies and a papillon...jeez). She (and now we) go to a lot of dog shows as she both shows her dogs and judges.

Anyway we will see what transpires. We may end up buying ouir own Motorhome as "Ellen" would like one but having 6 raving nutters is a problem and as we have a car each we would need to fund 3 vehicles.
I would like to give people the bwenefit of my 27 years as I know how dautninga new motorhome can be but also the joy and happiness the lifestyle can bring.

The past year has been very black for me and my ex but I have come out of a dark place into the light and happiness thanks to Ellen.

I work as a customer services Technical Supervisor for Hozelock in Brmingham so water and fittings issues - ask away

regards to all

Phill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back