Baavet Bargains 25% Discount Until 31 March 2021 (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Currently there is 25% off selected Baavet items on their website https://www.baavet.co.uk/ so better than our previous Fun discount code & applies to wool duvets, pillows, mattress toppers, mattresses & wool throws (y) Lots of Baavet fans on here but they can have a bit of a "sheepy" odour - search on the forum for feedback on these.

1616189758219.png

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Latest code easter25 for 25% off standard wool filled pillows over the Easter weekend. Our Fun 20% discount code Link Removed should work again once the sale offers are over .

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
easter25 does not work. Says "Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit"
Just worked for me on standard wool filled pillow:

1617385024799.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Didn't work for me when buying a single super lightweight duvet. Do you have to have an account to get it?

Edit just set up an account and still can't get it.

2nd Edit. If I order a pillow is does work for the pillow but still not for the duvet

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just tried on heavier weight wool pillows & ones with extra pillowcase & works on those too.
Didn't work for me when buying a single super lightweight duvet. Do you have to have an account to get it?
The Easter code is only for standard size (not King) wool filled pillow options not duvets. No need to have an account for discount codes to work - once Easter offer is over our Fun 20% discount code Link Removed should apply again to full price duvets (checked this with Baavet a couple of weeks ago) & all full price not Bargain Box items.

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
I had a baavet pillow which I bought at the Devon County Show for an extortionate amount of money. I had no problems with the wool scent; I love it, in fact!

The problem is that the wool inside simply turned to felt in only a few months, meaning I was left sleeping on a really lumpy, uncomfortable bag. I opened the pillow and spent an evening pulling the wool balls apart, but they clumped again almost overnight. No dice.

It was such a shame, because I so wanted to support British sheep farmers and help to give the fleece some value again. The pillow was wonderful at first, but I doubt they’d be interested in replacing it after it had been used, so haven’t even tried.

I’m sure the duvets are fine.

Kelsae2

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2011
kelso,scottish borders
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Just bought a medium weight duvet with the Baavet 25% Easter promotion. They must be busy as it has taken about a week to arrive. Seems to be very good so far.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I had a baavet pillow which I bought at the Devon County Show for an extortionate amount of money. I had no problems with the wool scent; I love it, in fact!

The problem is that the wool inside simply turned to felt in only a few months, meaning I was left sleeping on a really lumpy, uncomfortable bag. I opened the pillow and spent an evening pulling the wool balls apart, but they clumped again almost overnight. No dice.

It was such a shame, because I so wanted to support British sheep farmers and help to give the fleece some value again. The pillow was wonderful at first, but I doubt they’d be interested in replacing it after it had been used, so haven’t even tried.

I’m sure the duvets are fine.
I already have a duvet & love it. I am thinking about getting a topper.

I had a query with my original purchase and found them to be excellent with customer service - I know your post is a few weeks old but did you try contacting them with the pillow issue? You might be pleasantly surprised. :giggle:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
UPDATE: Courtesy of Otter Spotter Broken Link Removed Countryfile code cf23 currently takes 20% off full price items (y)

Have just contacted Baavet to request an up to date Fun discount code as know this was a popular product before 🐑

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
UPDATE: Have just contacted Baavet to request an up to date Fun discount code as know this was a popular product before 🐑
New 20% Fun discount code for full price items Broken Link Removed now working :) Bargain box stock https://www.baavet.co.uk/baavet-wool-bargains is added each day at 4pm so worth checking then for biggest choice (y)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back