Ayup as well :) (1 Viewer)

Feb 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2012
Been visiting the forum on and off to glean useful information and tips but have since decided it was time to pay my way and sign up for 3 years!

The name's Dave, ex Nottingham youth (Not so youthful anymore) currently residing in Plymouth with the good lady Pammy ex Liverpool Lass (Again not so youthful) and our little terrier Ozzy (Ozwaldi) (Even older in dog years).

Ex tent family but then the nippers moved out so decided to try motor homes and started with a little Ford Duetto. Lovely little van but back then we had three dogs so it was a fight for bed space ;) But we'd got the bug!!

Moved on to a 06 plated Bessacarr E465 with a U shaped lounge for a couple of years but had a habit of keeping the bed up 24/7 so decided to trade in for our latest and hopefully our last motor home a PVC Autosleeper Kingham with yes you've probably guessed a fixed bed (y)

Cracking van, love the 'King' to bits and looking forward to getting out and about more this year and in 2021 when we are both looking at retirement! Hopefully Brexit won't impact too much on European travels! France and Spain especially Beni where we fly too every September and stay in a hotel.

Love the forum, I get a good deal of information from it and it makes me happy reading it. Some funny posters and dits!

Looking forward to many years ahead in the King.

Safe travels.

Dave, Pammy and Ozwaldi Dog

Jul 2, 2017
Pr9 9qs
Funster No
MH
Adria matrix 670sl
Exp
Been visiting the forum on and off to glean useful information and tips but have since decided it was time to pay my way and sign up for 3 years!

The name's Dave, ex Nottingham youth (Not so youthful anymore) currently residing in Plymouth with the good lady Pammy ex Liverpool Lass (Again not so youthful) and our little terrier Ozzy (Ozwaldi) (Even older in dog years).

Ex tent family but then the nippers moved out so decided to try motor homes and started with a little Ford Duetto. Lovely little van but back then we had three dogs so it was a fight for bed space ;) But we'd got the bug!!

Moved on to a 06 plated Bessacarr E465 with a U shaped lounge for a couple of years but had a habit of keeping the bed up 24/7 so decided to trade in for our latest and hopefully our last motor home a PVC Autosleeper Kingham with yes you've probably guessed a fixed bed (y)

Cracking van, love the 'King' to bits and looking forward to getting out and about more this year and in 2021 when we are both looking at retirement! Hopefully Brexit won't impact too much on European travels! France and Spain especially Beni where we fly too every September and stay in a hotel.

Love the forum, I get a good deal of information from it and it makes me happy reading it. Some funny posters and dits!

Looking forward to many years ahead in the King.

Safe travels.

Dave, Pammy and Ozwaldi Dog
Welcome. From Dave from Liverpool and Pam from Plymouth. Living in Southport sometimes. In Spain at the moment

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated welcome group purple.gif

and to Ozwaldi

animated hi-puppy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
w2f Good morning, what a good introduction post, wishing you lots of enjoyment travelling with "King" sounds as if you have it all sorted. Look forward to you posts.

Oct 7, 2015
newark
Funster No
MH
Swift escape 624
Exp
Hi mi duck yo a long waze from ome Welcome from sunny notts.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi and welcome(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.