Awning (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Guys I'm looking for a all year weather awning and was advised that for all year round I should get a Dorema Challenger Annexe anyone herd of this or has one

Bill

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
its a drive away at around £400. not had experience of this particular awning but, IMHO drive aways by their very nature have a "loose" "flappy" bit that connects the stand alone tent to the van ( some are better than others ) and in windy that can be a tad annoying :Sad:

have tried a drive away for a full season a few years ago, hated it and sold it. flapped in the wind, heavy, took ages to put up / take down, difficult to line the van up each time you return with the van.

we now use a kampa rally 260 pro for the winter, if i needed an awning today i would probably buy the Kampa Rally air but it aint cheap at around £450:Eeek:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
If you are looking for an awning, give one of my lot a ring and give them your van details and they should be able to advise and supply what you need, do say you are a Funster for the discount, 01-580-883062 is the number.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B
Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
If you are looking for an awning, give one of my lot a ring and give them your van details and they should be able to advise and supply what you need, do say you are a Funster for the discount, 01-580-883062 is the number.

Peter
Il do that Peter I want a full all year Awning

Bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back