Awning suggestion for 79-6 autograph (1 Viewer)

Singersam74

Free Member
Jun 15, 2019
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-6 Autograp
Exp
Coachbuilt
Hi all

Any suggestions for a good awning suited to the Bailey 79-6 autograph... first hand reviews would be really useful...

Thanks

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
I am just about to get my 3rd Kampa Awning. Reason being sold other awnings with motorhome as a package. 1st one was a Rally Pro Air 330L on my Approach 750. 2nd was Rally Pro Poled 260L and now getting a Rally Air Pro 260L.
Size L fits perfect across the Bailey range I believe but a quick measure will confirm.
I think the Kampa Pro`s are about the best quality on the market.
Just my opinion.

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
Just bought an Outdoor Revolution T4 Midi, perfect fit on to the awning rail of my 79-6 and got it with the 4 berth inner tent as we wanted it for extended accommodation for my son and 3 grand kids, took about 20 mins to put up first time (it was well windy but still managed quite easily on my own) and about 10 mins the second with help from partner.

Cost about £900 including inner tent and footprint ground sheet for the 2019 model (uses uprated material) but think the 2018 model can be got for just over £500.

So far seems good but only used it twice so far, so long as you make sure there is no air left in it and you roll it up nice and tight it just fits in the garage door and slides nicely into the central area

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back