Awning Side Panels (1 Viewer)

alan.watson

Free Member
Sep 21, 2009
Funster No
Have a Fiamma F45i Awning on my S/H Motorhome.

Does anyone know of a less expensive supplier of Side Panels for such an Awning to keep the wind out or to create a room if we also added a Front Panel.

It would seem that the only ones I have found are a Privacy Room offered by Fiamma themselves and stocked by a number of Caravan Dealers - and these are of the order of £500 ++ - rather steep I think - as I can buy a real tent outfit with multiple rooms and god knows what for half of this amount.

Anyone any ideas of suppliers

S

stagman

Deleted User
Have a Fiamma F45i Awning on my S/H Motorhome.

Does anyone know of a less expensive supplier of Side Panels for such an Awning to keep the wind out or to create a room if we also added a Front Panel.

It would seem that the only ones I have found are a Privacy Room offered by Fiamma themselves and stocked by a number of Caravan Dealers - and these are of the order of £500 ++ - rather steep I think - as I can buy a real tent outfit with multiple rooms and god knows what for half of this amount.

Anyone any ideas of suppliers

I sold a real beut on Ebay last year . Inaca I think the make was . The quality was far supperior to the Fiama ones , cost over £500 new in Spain . I sold it for £175 as I hardly used it . It was a bargain for someone . So my advice would be to check regularly on ebay .People buy them same as me and find that they are just too much hassle so sell them on with very little use :thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi,

If it is a standard Fiamma awning (not a zip) buy two side blockers and one front blocker, phone Darren or Jan and mention FUN and get the Funsters discount.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi,
Try this site below they don't look much but they realy do work, keeps out wind and rain and sun.
www.windblockershades.com

Kev:thumb:

if you arent too bothered about privacy but want a draft free (almost!!) awning then these are the ones for you.

they are see through but do block some vision from the outside.

various colours and widths.

i have one 4.5mtr front panel plus one end panel.

just move the end panel to whichever end needs protecting and slide the front along the rail.

£80 for both panels.

davetthedon

Free Member
Mar 25, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
GreatBig Bugger
Exp
if you arent too bothered about privacy but want a draft free (almost!!) awning then these are the ones for you.

they are see through but do block some vision from the outside.

various colours and widths.

i have one 4.5mtr front panel plus one end panel.

just move the end panel to whichever end needs protecting and slide the front along the rail.

£80 for both panels.

Arn't these the same people?
Wind Blocker Sunshades by Lillypad Leisure
32 Eastbank Road
Sunk Island
Ottringham
East Yorkshire
HU12 OQP

Tel: 0845 230 5260

We bought two panels and will probably buy some more for our fiamma 45.
Very easy to put up and hardly any storage requirement. About as big as SWMBO's nicks. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OOPS shouldn't have said that!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back