Away for winter (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
Anybody got any plans for getting away for the winter l get bored at home in the winter and a couple of places l was looking at but have never been Morroco in my Rv or maybe Goa any tips or idea,s please company would be nice
Paul

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Helloo

Hi, am at a caampsite called Bonterra park, at Benecassim in Spain. Quite a few english here for 6 months over the winter, and they leave when the price goes up in the summer.

About eur 15 a night, with electric extra if you stay over 31 days.
Good clean, safe friendly site. about 10 mins walk to lovely beach. 5 mins to large supermarket, nice town 15 mins walk away with train station.

there are at least 4 solo guys here, and many have been coming here for several years. some have sold home up in UK and live full time in van.
A little comunity with some activities in the day - learning spanish, cooking, singing, boules. recomended.

Sue

OP
OP
paulharrison
Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
I was there last Oct in my Winnebago parked up the back, have they extended the cycle path to the old railway line as it was due to go behind the park, l have been to Spain for many winters and now feel there must be more to offer somewhere else Goa,s very temping.
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back