Dec 30, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since September 7th 2016
That is easy.

Just press the "play" button on the controller......... you will get the thing all over again from the beginning. You are seeing the preview (y)

I still can't get the Avtex to recognise the HDD. I'm selecting USB but neither port will recognise either HDD which are FAT32 formatted
Thanks @DuxDeluxe I will give that a try. My HDD is a WD passports 1TB. No idea what format.
Cheers
Paul

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Thanks @DuxDeluxe I will give that a try. My HDD is a WD passports 1TB. No idea what format.
Cheers
Paul
Thanks - I found out by trial and error.

Will try a different HDD, but got two specially for the van (ordered one but it got lost in the post so they sent a second FOC). The first turned up a month later and they said don't bother sending it back

DJA

Mar 5, 2011
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Since 2008
Hi PaulB

We have on old W163DR 16" TV and thats how you get to the USB as there is no USB listed under Source.

I assume you r model reference is printed on it somewhere. Wre are considering changing to the latest L188DRS and trying to find out if the files I have will also play on it.

I forgot to mention that once you select, should say highlighted, the file you then hit the Play button as if you were using it in DVD mode as stated by Duxsdelux. Sorry about that

Doug

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PaulB
Dec 30, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since September 7th 2016
Hi PaulB

We have on old W163DR 16" TV and thats how you get to the USB as there is no USB listed under Source.

I assume you r model reference is printed on it somewhere. Wre are considering changing to the latest L188DRS and trying to find out if the files I have will also play on it.

I forgot to mention that once you select, should say highlighted, the file you then hit the Play button as if you were using it in DVD mode as stated by Duxsdelux. Sorry about that

Doug
Thanks Doug I will check tomorrow and let you know how I get on and the model number
Paul

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
My 2TB Toshiba USB HDD formated NTFS plays fine on my Avtex TV via usb, MP4,MKV,AVi are the main formats i use with this tv. All play with no issues, any other format and i use WD Live Media player which is 12v and plug the same drive into it. this will then play a lot more formats including ISO/VOB etc etc

This is the one i use

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back