Avtex TV won’t connect to iPhone (2 Viewers)

Tricuspid

Free Member
May 13, 2021
Scotland, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 630
Exp
Ex-caravanner, newbie to MH
I’ve got a new Avtex Connected 24” tv, lovely thing it is too. I want to connect it to my iPhone 12 hotspot, when I try to do this the TV sees the phone in Wifi settings but when I put the password in it thinks for a bit and then says “Fail”. I’ve tried WPA and WPA2 with the same result. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks.

carthorse

Free Member
Sep 13, 2018
Gods own
Funster No
MH
Sunlight T67s
Exp
Getting the hang of it
If you're having difficulty with a Avtex tv give their help line a ring I speak from experience really helpful and know their product.

Jun 6, 2020
Funster No
MH
Apache Hi Line 634
Interested on what feedback you get as have the same issue, though trying a mobile router next.

There are some Apple forums where other people have had issues with IOS devices and seems a lengthy workaround

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Just Cruisin!

Free Member
Aug 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
caravan
I’ve got a new Avtex Connected 24” tv, lovely thing it is too. I want to connect it to my iPhone 12 hotspot, when I try to do this the TV sees the phone in Wifi settings but when I put the password in it thinks for a bit and then says “Fail”. I’ve tried WPA and WPA2 with the same result. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks.
Hi, I had exactly the same issue. Solved it by going back to iPhone Home Screen after putting password in but before pressing return on tv. Worked perfectly. Hope this helps, Graham

OP
OP
T

Tricuspid

Free Member
May 13, 2021
Scotland, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 630
Exp
Ex-caravanner, newbie to MH
Thanks, i updated the software and it’s working ok. Surprised to find it doesn’t have apps for Netflix etc built-in so ended up plugging in an Amazon Firestick which does the job

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back