Aaronn

Free Member
Apr 2, 2013
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Bailey 760
Exp
So We enjoying our first motorhome holiday currently in the south of France. So this is the first time I have had a chance to properly check out my automatic trackvision dish and avtex sat tv.

So setup was easy. Turned it on and it did its thing for 30sec and we had loads of channels. The only problem being that most of them are pay per view or top up.

Now the avtex tv has a space for a cam and card but after lots of searching I haven't been able to find one that is listed to be used with avtex tv.

Ok,so the dream would be to get a cam that I can stick in my sky card. But I don't think that is possible. So what are my options? Would like most channels including sports etc.

Options please?

Make models prices and links would be great!!

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
use filmon on the net i aint sure if ya tv will allow a decoder if it does then that whats u need ya sky box

cbrookson

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2011
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur RX9 2012
Exp
Since 2001
There was a discussion on the other forum, and the general conclusion was that it was not possible ..... and Avtex were not much help on CAM advice.

Not much help! :Sad:
Cheers

PS I bought the small SKY HD box from Ebay and that worked well, but you will have to pair cards of course! My notes Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Ok,so the dream would be to get a cam that I can stick in my sky card. But I don't think that is possible. So what are my options? Would like most channels including sports etc.

Options please?

Make models prices and links would be great!!

KEEP DREAMING !! Sky have never and will never allow a CAM based system. They protect their own encryption " videoguard" from my ancient memory.. Just AINT gonna happen..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back