Avtex 27” smart TVs - Netflix and Prime? (3 Viewers)

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
nothing at present
Hi all, we are about to order a tv for the new motorhome but want to make sure we will be able to watch Netflix and prime - avtex don’t show images on their site and I can’t find any information anywhere that says they are included.
Has anyone got one of these that can help please?
Yes I want an avtex as we want the option of sky and streaming in one box.
TIA
I believe the latest Avtex smart Tv has prime and Netflix incorporated

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Arc port ??
Audio Return Channel, it connects your TV and audio system via a single high speed HDMI cable eliminating the need for additional audio cables, on my setup I have an HDMI input and output on my soundbar so the lead from my sky box goes into the input on the soundbar then the output from the soundbar goes to the tv, there are other ways of configuring it but that one works for me.

Dec 30, 2015
Bury
Funster No
MH
Pilote G650L
Exp
Three years
I would sell you my 10 month old Ferguson 22” ( made by Cello in Uk) that fit perfectly in my recently sold Elddis 175
It has built in sat receiver and smart caoability
If you are interested I will dig the bix out of the lift and send full spec

This would save you a pile of money
Were you a scriptwriter once for 'Allo 'Allo? :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 25, 2021
Chippenham, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 610 Welcome
Exp
Ex Tugger saw the light in 2019
Yep you do need an Amazon Prime membership for firestick,,but that’s not a bad thing,👍
Not strictly true. I have a firestick with a netflix app linked to my netflix account. I certainly don't have a amazon prime account but the stick is registered to my amazon standard account. No access to any amazon streaming services but all the rest, iPlayer, ITV Hub, 4 and My 5. There maybe a few others but that's more than enough. All you do is download the apps you require and set up an account for each one. (What a pain that was with no keyboard)

May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
Not strictly true. I have a firestick with a netflix app linked to my netflix account. I certainly don't have a amazon prime account but the stick is registered to my amazon standard account. No access to any amazon streaming services but all the rest, iPlayer, ITV Hub, 4 and My 5. There maybe a few others but that's more than enough. All you do is download the apps you require and set up an account for each one. (What a pain that was with no keyboard)
Maybe I should have said Amazon account,,,👍👍👍

Apr 17, 2016
Chichester
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
Just starting.
Son tried loading the Sky Go app
on our van tv but with no luck☹️
Will just have to keep watching on the iPad.
Even with the iPad plugged into the tv it won’t mirror just the sound works☹️☹️

Sep 23, 2020
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 7009
Exp
Since 2002
Hi all, we are about to order a tv for the new motorhome but want to make sure we will be able to watch Netflix and prime - avtex don’t show images on their site and I can’t find any information anywhere that says they are included.
Has anyone got one of these that can help please?
Yes I want an avtex as we want the option of sky and streaming in one box.
TIA

Jun 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
Researching new MH
Exp
With regard to the iPad not mirroring to a TV that is a restriction by the content providers and is annoying. We have great success with an Apple TV ( use one at home as well) in combination with a 22” LG, use with an inerter as wand when required. Home from home ! Can use Netflix, Prime, Disney Sky Now etc plus all the main channels online apps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 26, 2015
Essex
Funster No
MH
Peugeot autoquest 115
Exp
2 months
I have a sharp 22inch smart tv bought from Amazon got rid of the 19inch avtex tv compared to avtex the sharp tv is far superior. So much easier to tune in. Also put wifi in the van. Home from home. Just watch gadget john for wifi. Works perfectly everywhere. Faster than my home wifi.

Funsters who are viewing this thread