• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Avtex 16 inch TV/DVD (1 Viewer)

ronidog1

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Over 10 years
Avtex 16 inch TV/DVD, model W164DRS for sale with 12v power cable, aerial cable and basic bracket in excellent condition. I am only selling as the newer model is thinner and lighter and fits in better in my new van. This is the model that has the digital and satellite tuner built in.

Price £120 to collect from Bradford, west Yorkshire area. I would be happy to past but would need to check the postal charges and think about how best to pack it.

Payment byank transfer or Paypal with buyer gifting or paying fees.fees.

Any questions please send me a pm.

Ronidog

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, check your newer tv if using Freesat. They have a different tuner now and won't tune in properly to satelitte dish.

Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
R

ronidog1

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Over 10 years
Thanks for that dogeared. The TV on sale is around 21/2 years old. I did use it successfully on a van using freesat at the begining. However it has been mainly used a digital TV.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

ronidog1

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Over 10 years
I really would like this to go and give me a little more space.. I must have priced it too high ... So how about a new price of £80 including uk postage, £70 collected

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
Hi there. AM I to believe that you cannot get sat tv now on your tv you have ?
We are looking at the idea of a Avtex Sat dvd tv, but was a little concerned with the response from Dogeared?
Carolyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

ronidog1

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Over 10 years
Carolyn,

When I last used this tv with a satellite about 2 1/2 years it worked perfectly well with Freesat. I changed vans around that time and have used it on the digital aerial uptil last month when I changed vans. Although Dogeared made a valid point I think that it was aimed at the new Avtex models not this one.

Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back