Rally Chat Avon Bank Meadows, Spring Bank Holiday 2021 (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi all,

We are currently at Avon Bank Meadows in Pershore squeezing the last drop of motorhoming with the rally, 'Autumn at Avon Bank'.

I have ascertained that the site here has a vacancy next year at the Spring Bank Holiday. (from May 17th to dep. am. 1st June 2021)

We have already committed to running an event at Exeter during this time so we can't take up the vacancy but it would be a shame to let this opportunity go without MHF having a chance to run an event at this prime time and location.

If there are folks out there who would like to run a temporary campsite at this cracking site, give me a pm.

I would add that, such has been the Funsters bonhomie at this, and previous events we have run here that John and Lisa, the owners, are prepared to hold these weeks open for us for a short period for a Funster to step forward. This opportunity will not last long.

PS you don't have to take the whole two weeks!!!

Last edited:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Well appointed camping & a great chance for anyone who has been thinking of trying their hand at this for Funsters (y) Our diary is already too full but hope some of you will give it a go.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back