Auxiliary external mirror(s) (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2019
Cuesta Blanca, Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exis
Exp
Since 2010
Am I the only Ducato driver who's view of the driver's side mirror is obscured by the vertical glazing bar ?
Surely not.

Anyone recommend an auxiliary mirror that can be affixed to the upper wing-mirror support bar. Of which I have a clear view!

Cheers 'n' Beers

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
No it’s not just you. I’ve tried a few extra ones, but nothing I’m yet happy with. I’m toying with the buying shorter arm mirrors and swapping, but it’s costly if it doesn’t work.

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
No it’s not just you. I’ve tried a few extra ones, but nothing I’m yet happy with. I’m toying with the buying shorter arm mirrors and swapping, but it’s costly if it doesn’t work.
Are you on long arms or mid arms. different
Now just get on with it !
And then let us prevaricators know if it solves the problem. We will also need to know the width of the van and do the the new arm length give a good view.🙂
I think it has been done before, but you need to be awsare that the mirrors have different equipment depending on being rhd or lhd. One question does my radio use the ariel in the mirror?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
I swapped our mirrors for short arm, which are brilliant and it works because we have a narrow van, but beware it won't work with wider coach built vans because you may not be able to see the back corners.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back