• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

AUTOTRAIL SAVANNAH, Twin beds, 2 year guarantee. (1 Viewer)

Zizzeddu

Free Member
Feb 22, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I have for sale my Autotrail Savannah. it will be available from 20th April with 12 month MOT, new habitation check and 2 year remaining warranty.

About the van: it is a 2013 model and will be MOT'd and Habitation checked in April on my return to the UK. it has currently covered 16888 miles and been serviced and habitation checked at regular intervals.

Extras included:

Satnav, External power point, Levelling ramps. Hose, Electric cable, 2 large gas bottles, tracker. reversing camera. The remainder of the 5 year warranty can be transferred to the new owner. Also has; Heaters in water and waste tanks, External shower, External BBQ point, Solar panel, Alloy wheels, Awning, Cycle rack, Extra strong tow-bar with 200k nose weight for carrying motorbike or similar, Sports line pack (initial cost £599) include LED running lights, Media pack (initial cost £999) includes satellite dish and drop down TV.

The advert and photos can be seen on Preloved.

I am asking £44,000

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back