Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, are any funsters (with Autotrails) going to the rally at Holbeach, The Lawns, next week? if so be nice to meet up, going to the follow-on rally at Wroxham after.
Cheers, Dave(y)

OP
OP
davejen

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Sorry, don't understand your reply, please explain......
Cheers, Dave(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
We had some friction with certain individuals in the Autotrail Owners Club before the Bring and Buy meet at Wrenbury, it is rumoured!
Its on the Bring and Buy thread if you want to read it first hand.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
We had some friction with certain individuals in the Autotrail Owners Club before the Bring and Buy meet at Wrenbury, it is rumoured!
Its on the Bring and Buy thread if you want to read it first hand.

We only live a five minuet walk from there (The Lawns) can you please list your suggestions to make their rally a memorable expience and make them feel equally welcome as they did with us at Wrenbury.

I will of corse instruct our local landlord not to allow these people to consume alchohol on his premises during opening hours or any other time!!!!!! as they must stick to the rules

And all take aways not to deliver to that site whilst they are there as they are a bunch of "Itinerant"s
and will not pay.

I am sure they will feel very welcome!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I hadn't thought about joining a manufacturers club as well.

Bloody hell, Caravan Club, Camping and Caravan club. the Lesbian & Gay Society , the Law Society ( spit) , World Annual Neurologist Knowledgeable Entertainment Restoration Society ( Wabbits) , Motorhomefun, , WRU, RFU ( puke), ECG, RSVP, .....

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Oooh! Do pray tell.....as we are very nice Autotrail owners:LOL:(y) and would be interested to read this.
Was this the Autotrail Owners Club or the Autotrail Owners Group (on Facebook)? We joined the AOC and didn't renew the membership(n) but Margaret had a "slight disagreement" with a female on the other one (on FB) and left it:RollEyes:
There is a phrase that could describe one or two of them, however, the majority of were ok........will leave it at that:Smile:

Bill

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
If you read the Wrenbury thread you will see Haggers had to use every bit of his professional know how and a couple of funsters would have liked to show some of the Autotrail people the way to the promiced land.

gibbon

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
Shatterford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2005
If the AOC people are like their friends at the factory then they are worth avoiding . Autotrail are only interested in the big bucks. Certainly not interested in owners of older models. I know this from personal experience.

OP
OP
davejen

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Ours is 10 yrs old, we only go to meet other owners and have a break. As well as doing our own thing of course.
I tried finding some details in the Wrenbury thread but gave up after about 20 pages. Lifes just too short !!!!!
Cheers, Dave(y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ours is 10 yrs old, we only go to meet other owners and have a break. As well as doing our own thing of course.
I tried finding some details in the Wrenbury thread but gave up after about 20 pages. Lifes just too short !!!!!
Cheers, Dave(y)

Just bumped it up to the top of the rally's list page 24 could give you a clue.(it's the bring and buy)

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Cheers, Dave(y)

We've spent a while looking for it too, but not as long as 2o pages.... we joined the FB group for Autotrail owners, but left that after a spat with a member:blush:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
I still can't find it:doh: I must be on the wrong page Carol, the one I'm on only goes up to page 10........could you put the link on?
Sorry:RollEyes:

Margaret:laughing:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Have not worked out how to put links on:blusher: But I have pulled it up to near the top of the rally thread. :smiley:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Is that the one Jim started? Sorry Carol, I'm doing my best :LOL::doh:
Some of the ones I looked at don't go up to page 24....
Margaret

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Have not worked out how to put links on:blusher: But I have pulled it up to near the top of the rally thread. :smiley:

Woo hoo! I've finally found it......many thanks Carol(y) Have book marked the page, let's hope I can find it again:LOL:

Margaret

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi, no it's Paul (Hagnaps). Here we go again Bring and Buy and Music Festival. ::bigsmile:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi Carol, thanks, just read it through.......I will PM you about my experience, perhaps Haggers had his run-in with the same female:(

Margaret

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back