Inthezone

Free Member
Feb 14, 2014
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi All, just got an email from Autotrail describing the new improvements to their range for 2015, one thing seems to have happened is that they have actually got the message that there media systems were somewhat below par, the new systems have an 18" Avtex drop down TV with build in free view and free sat recievers and a new radio head unit, lets see how they measure up as this wasnt as good as other sytems out there.
I also wonder if they have improved the radio reception whilst on the move?

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Hi All, just got an email from Autotrail describing the new improvements to their range for 2015, one thing seems to have happened is that they have actually got the message that there media systems were somewhat below par, the new systems have an 18" Avtex drop down TV with build in free view and free sat recievers and a new radio head unit, lets see how they measure up as this wasnt as good as other sytems out there.
I also wonder if they have improved the radio reception whilst on the move?
We're really fed up of the rubbish radio reception in our Autotrail. Is there anything that can be done to improve this, and if so what and approx. how much, and has anyone got any recommendations for someone in the Staffordshire area that can do the work (we're rubbish at anything technical)? Thanks.

Jul 27, 2010
Farnham Surrey
Funster No
MH
Bilbos Nexa
Exp
on and off since 1980
We're really fed up of the rubbish radio reception in our Autotrail. Is there anything that can be done to improve this, and if so what and approx. how much, and has anyone got any recommendations for someone in the Staffordshire area that can do the work (we're rubbish at anything technical)? Thanks.
I have connected our radio to the Status aerial, works a treat for DAB as well. Nothing technical, just need to find a route through the van for the cable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back