Autotrail kitchen strip light (1 Viewer)

GaryM

Free Member
Aug 20, 2015
Bushey Heath
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi. I'd appreciate yor advice please. The kitchen under cupboard strip light doesn't work in my Autotrail Arapaho (2006). I'm guessing it's just a blown bulb but can't figure how it comes apart to change it. Could someone advise me please. I've tried all ways of getting it apart but don't want to push/pull too hard and break it. Thanks in advance.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
They have a separate switch at the end of the light housing. Check to see if its been turned off first :)

The covers are a bit fiddly to get off. Look at the one in the shower first, that way you'll see what's needed, before fiddling under the cupboard with limited view :)

Sounds like the ideal time to fit LEDs, both in the shower while you practice and then the one that's failed (if it's failed). Done all of mine in the AT and it makes such a difference to the light inside and reduces the strain on the leisure batts at the same time :)

Marcus guv

Free Member
Jan 31, 2016
Rhondda
Funster No
MH
Autotrail scout se
Exp
Newbie first year done
Have you checked the switch which is on extractor fan? Caught me out on my 2005 scout stripped light down to find no power. Flicked one of switches on extractor fan and on it comes. Why you would have a switch on light and a separate switch is beyond me!! What led lights did you use in yours @PP Bear? Been thinking of this swapped all my spots to led

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Have you checked the switch which is on extractor fan? Caught me out on my 2005 scout stripped light down to find no power. Flicked one of switches on extractor fan and on it comes. Why you would have a switch on light and a separate switch is beyond me!! What led lights did you use in yours @PP Bear? Been thinking of this swapped all my spots to led
I got all mine at the Crick Boat Show a couple of years ago. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the guy and company, but I've not regretted it one bit. They make such a difference. The only ones I didn't change were above the bed as they would be just too bright :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back