Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Dover
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a Newbie
I need to replace the exhaust tailpipe on my mercedes based 2003 autotrail cheyenne. All of the exhaust suppliers I have tried can only supply a tail pipe for the sprinter van which exits at the rear not out of the side. Can anyone suggest a supplier to approach for a replacement?

Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
I had to replace our tailpipe early this year. Same problem with Merc supplied Sprinter pipe bending down to the rear, mine sweeping out to the side. Visited my local motor sport dealership, ie. Graham Goode, they supply large diameter competition pipes, several sizes , 90 deg. bends and swept, short and long straight lengths. Good quality pipe work for competition and road vehicles. You choose the angle away from the silencer and a short piece to exit the side of the m/home. Hope this helps. :thumb:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
There is a standard side tail pipe made for Sprinter ambulances. It exits ahead of the rear offside wheel. Not a Mercedes branded part, but it is a recognised standard part. Mine was sourced and fitted by my local HGV engineer who looks after the motorhome for me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back