Autotrail Arapaho Levelling Rams (1 Viewer)

Neil Walton

Free Member
Dec 17, 2017
Funster No
Hi, I'm new to the forum so apologies if this has been asked before. We have a 2014 Arapaho and I'm looking to fit hydraulic rams for levelling. I can see where to fit them on the rear but not sure to the front. Does anyone have them fitted and if so can they post a picture of the position please. Cheers Neil

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Fitting method and position will more than likely be dependent on the Ram manufacturer
The main vehicle or motor home converter will not have made provision for any particular set positions for leveling equipment
as your base vehicle could equally have finished up a tipper
Im not aware personally (I have asked a few) that will supply kits for DIY not even me as a working repair / service garage

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
As an after thought, if you have an Alko chassis you might be looking at the rear mounting hole for Alko's wind down steadies as fitted to Caravans

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
N

Neil Walton

Free Member
Dec 17, 2017
Funster No
Hi thanks for the reply, I have found a hydraulic company that will supply the kit. The rear mount on the Alko chassis seems obvious just behind the tag axle where there is a cross member but it is where to put them the rams on the front is the problem

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back