May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Guys,

We are newbies and looking for a motorhome to buy. We did have a budget of £40-45K but have seen the apache 700 (only on internet nad coming in at £53k with extras) and are wondering if the £8-13k additional can be justified? We intend to go touring for 2years so want something with a bit of meat on its bones!!! Any suggestions for other vans greatly received.

Thanks,
Jackie

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I have the new 2012 apache 700, personally its a great layout and van that suits us. We regularly spend 1 - 2 months away.
I did some shopping about and you should aim to get a new 700 with no part ex close to your top budget.

pm me if you want any info.. or see email on the website below.

Our previous van was a 2005 model, which we currently have for sale.
www.apache700.freewebspace.com

Upvote 0

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Have you considered buying a used motorhome?, theres lots of nearly new, or even older ones that are as new, people tend to look after them, they have had most of the faults iorned out, and you will get a lot more for your money, if you decied motorhoming is not for you, you want lose as much if you sell it.

I normally sugest buying privatly, but if you find a GOOD dealer (and there are some, but not all are) they are worth thier wieght and the extra 20/40% you will pay.

happy hunting,

Upvote 0

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
As I see you are in Kent worth giving Johns Cross a look, web site on right, very good dealer who looks after his customers, and a member.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back