Autotrail…. Are they really that bad…? (1 Viewer)

Mick and Ruth

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2017
Wybunbury, Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Apache 634 Hi Line
Exp
Since 2019
Got an Apache 634 will be 3 in November just a cpl of LED strips played up and were replaced straight away. Have currently an issue with the PCB in the Thetford Fridge as won't work on 12v vehicle battery, Thetford not even answering e mails from one of their agents who has identified the fault and pulling his hair out trying to get them to authorise warranty work as still under 3 years. It will get sorted I'm sure
Wouldn't swap it though as love the layout and hopefully will still get many years out of it.

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
I’ve been looking at a replacement motorhome for some time now and it’s getting harder and harder at the moment and looks like it’s going to continue that way for some time…

now I’ve seen a few Autotrails come along that have the layout I like and seem to be a good price (under £30k)
I know they have a bad reputation but there are a lot driving around so they can’t be all bad can they..? I’m very good at diy and mechanics and could probably solve and improve any failings they have so if I got a fairly good one to begin with I’ll hopefully be able to keep it that way with my skills…. Most have been in the 2000-2010 year bracket…
Most are Mercedes Autos and some 3ltr Fiat Autos…

honest opinions please and I don’t mind a few p*** takes…😉
Had our Tracker EKS new now 8 years old. Fabulous Lay-out enough payload for two of us and a pleasure to drive and own.
Had a new side window fitted due to a faulty seal. NO other problems.
Go for it.
Mitch

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back